Looking to meet people!

100 Night Elf Hunter
I am looking to possibly meet people on here that live in my general area, since im the only person (other than family) in the area that plays... So, if you live in middle tn, leave a post xD
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
Never heard of this "middle tn," but I honestly don't know too much about Kalimdor. I'm from Westfall myself, born and raised. My family has a little patch of dirt northwest of Moonbrook.
Edited by Istella on 12/22/2012 10:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
I certainly wonder why you posted this here...this is not the place to meet people in your area. This is an rp forum, not a dating service, not a club of local people who go to internet cafes and sit and hunch over their laptops instead of each other.

Post it in General or in the New Player forums.

Not trying to be mean here, just saying...this is for role players and writing stories and discussions of lore of the game.

Also, if you want to meet actual people, get away from the pc and out into the world!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/22/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Istella
Never heard of this "middle tn," but I honestly don't know too much about Kalimdor. I'm from Westfall myself, born and raised. My family has a little patch of dirt northwest of Moonbrook.

Not sure if this was a serious response...
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
I was trying to make the same point as Amarlei, but with more subtlety. :P
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
i get bored playing alone so if anyone wants to play together please tell me.
Reply Quote
77 Blood Elf Priest
If you want someone to play with make friends in your town or if you are looking for friends in game, maybe try the realm forum. Not to discourage you from looking, but unless you are an rper this is not the best place to look for friends to just level and hang out with.

The best way to do it in game is to be friendly to people around you. Make comments on the mounts they have, talk to people!! Get to know the ones in your guild. Offer help to those who are struggling with in game quests or achievements. Standing around waiting for someone to be friendly is not likely to happen. You need to be more proactive about it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
((Istella, you had me laughing when I read your first response!))

Perhaps this "middle tn" is in Outland, or that place with all the bear people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]