Two Xfer's LFM for weekend raiding!

90 Human Paladin
Title says it. Two players are looking to transfer over here to Uther in hopes of starting up a weekend raiding guild (Sat and Sun nights).

We're looking for individuals who are willing to listen to directions, learn their class/role/strats, theorycraft, and make the raid times on time.

If you or anyone you know are interested, hit me up in game (fm_staind66@hotmail.com) and let me know.
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Hunter
hotmail
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/23/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Serpents
hotmail

The account is about 15 years old. I've yet to bother changing it for WoW due to the amount of junkmail from the various gold sellers/hackers/etc.

12/23/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Yubz
why

If the question is about why I have a hotmail account -- see above.
Edited by Nuliea on 12/24/2012 11:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/24/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Yubz
f the question is about why I have a hotmail account -- see above.

No, why did you choose Uther?

Why are you still here?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/24/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Yubz
Why are you still here?

Where?

My mistake, I didn't even notice that you are a posting on a character that's from Shu'halo. I had assumed that you were from Uther since this is Uther's realm forums.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/25/2012 05:07 AMPosted by Nuliea

Where?

My mistake, I didn't even notice that you are a posting on a character that's from Shu'halo. I had assumed that you were from Uther since this is Uther's realm forums.

OH SNAP
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Hunter
guild transferred from Uther to Shu'halo earlier this year, and I followed them (it's since broken up)

Money well spent!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Before anyone assumes more than I can chew...

We're planning on a server transfer to a medium pop PVE realm, where the overall progression meets our current needs. This isn't for a grab at any "Server First"s, nor on titles of being the best of the least progressed (I had a few more offensive ways of putting that, but I think I'll leave them outta the forums ;P).

We're looking for a group of good people to start raiding together, having a good time together, and clearing content together. We both enjoy playing this game, and relish in some of our memories and victories of our past guilds.

With that,

LFM for WEEKEND RAIDING!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Proven's been quite the LFR Hero while we're planning on a guild-move. Jesus, you should see his rare kill achievement.. he's been doing anything to keep active while we plan our move.

Honestly though, he was my first raid lead to bring some players equipped with greens, players who never raided, and players who were learning into a top tier 25man raid, with actually downing bosses. NOTHING on his alt hunter will demonstrate just what skill he has as a player and leader.

I don't tend to regret my actions, no matter how rash. Just like my time on Uther Horde, I don't regret any minute I've spent on Shu'halo.

I don't always like to bash other players, but when I do I like to get straight to the point.

You seem quite resentful towards us and on the defensive from us at the gate. Talking about bitter -- how are you feeling Yubz? See above quote? When people become overly defensive, they usually expose their true feelings.
Your group split. You're everyday enjoyment was gone. Some of your friends moved, and you chose to follow a few to a new realm. Next thing you know, you're the only one logging on anymore. All alone and angry over trying to maintain what was, could have been, and tried to keep...
Now you're just stuck running nostalgic runs through raids from what is considered to be the WORST expansion for WoW.

It's okay... /pats shoulder.. you can play with us. We'll let you join.

/hugznluvz

edit: Why didn't you nab that "You're"/"Your" grammar mistake, Yubz?
Edited by Nuliea on 12/25/2012 6:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/hugz Yubz

1) He can, i was only defending a long time friend. He just isn't near a computer right now, it's Christmas Day dinner time for him.

2) I didn't want to answer your question.
why
If you had any real interest, you would have been a bit more precise with what issue you had concerns with. Your second response was something I would only hear from a teenager.

3) /hugz buddy! As a 5 year veteran (rolled in late BC), I've felt that similar loss. You move on, find pvp, find new groups, or lead them as I had. Reroll an alt, or choke up that 25 bucks to move to a different server.

4) Sigh, you pay the money to do what you like. Personally I'm still making that bitter face when I think about Cata's instances.
Edited by Nuliea on 12/25/2012 6:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/25/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Yubz
Your second response was something I would only hear from a teenager.

If you think that was bad, wait til you meet Serpents :P

Anyway, I wasn't trying to bash your guild or your motives. My first post in this thread was done sort-of jokingly. I've defended Uther in the past... people think that since they've transferred off, they can bash the server, haha. I guess I was just trying to be a jerk.

Good luck with MoP.

All understood, including Serpents (eh, I had to make an alt or two and have read his tradechat trademark remarks).

Best of luck to you as well!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]