Complaint: 999/1000

90 Tauren Druid
Blizz I'm losing sleep over it. I am quitting WoW due to the fact you won't fix a feature in your game that has bothered me forever. For the most part, everything in your game is incredible and has been enough to keep me entertained for the past 5 years.

But enough is enough. If you don't change it I'm quitting. I want to be fully Exalted. I don't want 999/1000. I feel like I can never truly be a full part of my favorite tribes, and even more importantly, my guild. I want 1000/1000. Or I'm quitting. Fix plz.

Yes, you can haz my stuffz.
Reply Quote
50 Undead Warlock
12/26/2012 07:49 AMPosted by Droojooz

Woot!

Also, I agree. When I go, I go 100%. This 999 business must be fixed, or subscribers will be dropping like flies!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
been a long time since I've seen a thread jokingly complaining about this. good show :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Also, I agree. When I go, I go 100%. This 999 business must be fixed, or subscribers will be dropping like flies!

Thank you for your support. I would now like to start a petition to get signed by all who agree. It's preposterous that I have to stare at it every time I look at my reputation bars. It's unfair that I have nightmares of never obtaining full reputation with my guild. I feel like I can't ever fully complete a goal. It destroys every piece of my being.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
12/26/2012 07:53 AMPosted by Droojooz
I would now like to start a petition to get signed by all who agree.

My apologies for bringing this up..... but petitions are not allowed on the forums :(
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
12/26/2012 07:53 AMPosted by Droojooz
I would now like to start a petition

You forgot to demand a blue post on this issue.

=)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10, would read again.
-1 because that off-by-one error is the subject of complaint =D
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
Blizz I'm losing sleep over it. I am quitting WoW due to the fact you won't fix a feature in your game that has bothered me forever. For the most part, everything in your game is incredible and has been enough to keep me entertained for the past 5 years.

But enough is enough. If you don't change it I'm quitting. I want to be fully Exalted. I don't want 999/1000. I feel like I can never truly be a full part of my favorite tribes, and even more importantly, my guild. I want 1000/1000. Or I'm quitting. Fix plz.

999/1000 Exalted wasn't a problem on my server until CRZ.
Reply Quote

999/1000 Exalted wasn't a problem on my server until CRZ.

No.

It has always been a problem since LFD, and since Battlegrounds were added. Also when corpse camping started. Also when Ghostcrawler decided to main a mage.

I think that covers most of them, now.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/26/2012 07:51 AMPosted by Taterdotz

Woot!

Love your name, cracked me up this morning.

Also, I never look at my rep after I hit exalted on the main account. I guess I am not bothered by this.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yyyyyeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh, they REALLY do need to fix that.... I don't know why in Azeroth's name they stop exalted at 999 when it obviously shows 1,000.... makes no sense.... Maybe if we mention it enough, they'll fix it.... keyword, 'maybe'.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I want to know why they are giving away 999/1000 to everyone these days. used to be where only the special snowflake would get 999/1000 as you had to work hard for it. Now everyone is walking around with several 999/1000's.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
teehee ;p I always feel odd when I get a rep to Exalted and don't go all the way to 999/1000. I have 5 Exalted reps that aren't quite 999... one day I might get that last little bit.

♥ Aune
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Got to beat Ghostcrawler in a duel in order to get that 1 point.

:3

/HighPaw
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
12/26/2012 07:49 AMPosted by Droojooz
I want to be fully Exalted. I don't want 999/1000.

Maybe someone that's good with math can prove that 999 = 1000. I'm not that smart, but people like that work for Blizard. We can only accept it as truth.
Reply Quote
64 Pandaren Hunter
This is clearly Horde bias.

It seems the Alliance was forgotten again.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I simply been awaiting a new reputation rank, and everyone with 1/1000 or more will get reset back to 0/42000, and the new rank awards absolutely nothing at all, not even an achievement.

Edit: This isn't what I would like to see, I am just expecting it +)
Edited by Verdash on 12/26/2012 10:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We want our 1!
Edited by Tianjan on 12/26/2012 10:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I know for a FACT that all players are upset by this issue. 100% of the subscriber base will benefit from this change.

Blizzard, you will crash and burn if this doesn't happen.

+1 to all reps!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]