Complaint: 999/1000

94 Human Death Knight
I demand a blue to post on this thread explaining himself why him and blizzard shouldn't be buried underground over this outrageous issue.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Why is there still no blue post? I don't get it.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I am acknowledging the issue but unable to provide a concrete answer because (nearly) everyone is out on vacation; fueling calls for this hippogryph to fix the issue on their own immediately.
Reply Quote
50 Blood Elf Priest
lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/26/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Droojooz
Why is there still no blue post? I don't get it.

Morhaine gave most of Blizzard HQ (except for CS and the poor mods) a paid week off for having a good year.
Edited by Fehnrisa on 12/26/2012 10:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
12/26/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Rygarius
I am acknowledging the issue but unable to provide a concrete answer because (nearly) everyone is out on vacation; fueling calls for this hippogryph to fix the issue on their own immediately.

+1000 forum points to the hippogryph!

And thanks for playing with us. :-)

to all those demanding a blue response. You have an official one so :-P
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I've got 999 rep and I only need 1?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I GOT A BLUE POST ON MY ISSUE THANKS BLIZZ I'M GOING TO START PLAYING AGAIN NAO
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Blizz I'm losing sleep over it. I am quitting WoW due to the fact you won't fix a feature in your game that has bothered me forever. For the most part, everything in your game is incredible and has been enough to keep me entertained for the past 5 years.

But enough is enough. If you don't change it I'm quitting. I want to be fully Exalted. I don't want 999/1000. I feel like I can never truly be a full part of my favorite tribes, and even more importantly, my guild. I want 1000/1000. Or I'm quitting. Fix plz.

Yes, you can haz my stuffz.
Rather just be 1/1 Exalted. Grinding the last 1k rep is stupid and pointless.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Oh christ!

some people will complain about the littlest thing.

Go ahead and quit, moron. You will not be missed at all.

you have a great day.
Reply Quote
70 Human Death Knight
Oh christ!

you have a great day.

Someone didn't read the thread.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
{◕ ◡ ◕}
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh christ!

you have a great day

lol, I hope this is a joke post, too
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I know for a FACT that all players are upset by this issue. 100% of the subscriber base will benefit from this change.

Blizzard, you will crash and burn if this doesn't happen.

+1 to all reps!

I am not upset and think this is not much of a problem, check your facts next time. As long as my bar is fully green I am happy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
You know.... This has always bothered me as well.

But as I'm sitting here thinking.

"Do I want to go back and get 1 more rep point for all 50 factions I'm exalted with?"

No. No I do not.
Reply Quote
10 Troll Warlock
12/26/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Rygarius
Can I fuel the hippogryph with coffee then hop on your back so we can go on a grand Azerothian adventure? It may not look like it, but I have 310 riding. Oh, and I have marshmallows.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Can I fuel the hippogryph with coffee then hop on your back so we can go on a grand Azerothian adventure? It may not look like it, but I have 310 riding. Oh, and I have marshmallows.

Wait, Trolls get marshmallows???

I'm Quitting until this obvious Horde bias stops!!! Marshmallows for Varian!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]