[A] Ascension looking for DPS

90 Worgen Hunter
Ascension is looking for one more dps to round out its numbers for MoP progression. We are a layed back guild that reformed a couple weeks ago and want to start to push progression. We have a fairly light raid schedule of 3 days a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. the raid times are 9-11 server time. We dont do weekends for progression, but normally do old school achievement runs though for anyone whos willing to come.

We use vent for our raids and require you to be able to do so as well. A working mic is a big plus. Deadly Boss Mods is also needed. The loot is handled with /random 100 for loot drops, with a small group of friends we trust each other not to loot !@#$% it up on raids.

With raiding 10 man we NEED for players to log in for every raid. We understand that "stuff" happens. We raid for enjoyment, but we need you to be able to commit to the three days we raid with as little time missed as you can. Missing time is ok time to time long as its not constant.

Right now we are 6/6 in MSV and 4/6 HoF

Gear is not that big of an issue. If oyu can move out of fires, know how to follow instructions, and like to compete on the meters while playing well we can work with the lack of gear and gear you.

Looking for DPS - STEADY DPS. Only one melee dps in guild and only two on the vanquisher token!

Look for Teldras, Zohl, or Natline to inquire further.

Thanks for reading and good luck!
Edited by Zohl on 3/3/2013 4:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
still looking for raiders
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Making progress. 5/6 in MV now.

Looking for a solid dps DK, Warlock, or Boomkin to fill our last DPS slot.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
6/6 mv, looking for that one great dps!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'd have a hard time doing Thursday raids sometimes but I will talk to you when I have a chance.

-Xayton
Edited by Xerties on 1/22/2013 1:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Will keep an eye out for ya.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Still looking for great DPS players! Were making progress, get in now with a great team!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for new folks 6/6 MSV and 4/6 HoF now!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Looking for a skilled DK lower I-LVL will be considered long as you log in and work on upgrading it. Also accepting part time raiders to fill spots as the need arises.
Edited by Zohl on 3/6/2013 2:59 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]