Shadow Priest ignored again in 5.2!

90 Human Priest
Syn: do you feel it is appropriate that your equally geared guildmates are doing 25% more single target DPS than you?

It will take you almost 9 minutes to do the damage that other classes are doing in 7. I'm sure this will be OK when you are wiping constantly on 7 minute enrage timers, right?

I was asking the same question. Maybe your wording will get a different response?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
You were not asking the same question. You posted a blatant lie in attempt to bait me, like you did in the other thread.

If you want to ask an actual question go ahead, but all you want to do is fight pointlessly. And, as I pointed out in the other thread, I am not going to respond to you any further.
Edited by Syn on 1/9/2013 4:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
No one is out to get you. I don't see anyone baiting you or wanting to fight with you either. We're on a priest forum discussing Priests. Everyone who is posting to you has had something very relevant to add. Stop taking everything so personal and take a step back to see the whole picture.

You said that Priests are not in a bad spot. I don't know exactly what snippet I looked at but I saw your dps was 47k and your raid mates were significantly higher. I also see the same trend with my own toon. I would certainly not say Priests are in a good place and with the facts as seen in your most recent log I asked you how you could say we are in a good place? This is not an attack. It's a question based on fact.

*edit: Syn, this is a game. We're playing cartoons. It's not real life. It'll be ok.
Edited by Ivanaflay on 1/9/2013 4:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Since there isn't a log in existence with me doing 47k single target dps (this tier), either you were baiting me, or not smart enough to find the right log or look at it. And your responses in the other thread were strongly worded personal attacks lol, don't try to pretend otherwise.

I am happy to discuss the merits of our class. I've never said we were perfect, and we could use a single target buff.

I posted my most recent log, which is clearly not whatever you were looking at.
Edited by Syn on 1/9/2013 4:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
You use these terms like "slight buff" as if a 25% increase in damage is slight.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Well I'm not going to argue with you over word usage. You've made how you feel clear in multiple threads. We clearly need a buff, how much is dependent on your viewpoint. Like I said we have strengths and weaknesses, right now our single target is behind.

I don't have a problem with your view points. Kirstenraye's childish behavior in multiple threads is the only thing I am annoyed with. The fact that they keep name changing and using alts to post their drivel is getting old as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Out of curiousity, how many KirstenRayes are there?

To my knowledge I was the ONLY one who went by that name and I don't have a fist full of priests. This is my ONLY priest.

Edit: There's about 12 people in this thread talking to you.
Edited by Ivanaflay on 1/9/2013 6:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Out of curiousity, how many KirstenRayes are there?

To my knowledge I was the ONLY one who went by that name and I don't have a fist full of priests. This is my ONLY priest.

Edit: There's about 12 people in this thread talking to you.

You realize we can go to wowprogress and see your alts right? The last time you were spouting nonsense was on your mage.

And there are two people talking to me, you and Multi.
Edited by Syn on 1/9/2013 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I dont have a mage.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
01/09/2013 06:34 PMPosted by Ivanaflay
I dont have a mage.

Ok. See prior comment about being able to see your alts. You were called out in that thread and quit posting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
LOL. I have a ROGUE and I have never posted with it. I don't have 12 priests or a mage or even "alts". I have 1 rogue.

Take your pills.

I stand by the previous post.

Ivanaflay
90 Human Priest

Edited by Ivanaflay on 1/9/13 4:07 PM (PST)
No one is out to get you. I don't see anyone baiting you or wanting to fight with you either. We're on a priest forum discussing Priests. Everyone who is posting to you has had something very relevant to add. Stop taking everything so personal and take a step back to see the whole picture.

You said that Priests are not in a bad spot. I don't know exactly what snippet I looked at but I saw your dps was 47k and your raid mates were significantly higher. I also see the same trend with my own toon. I would certainly not say Priests are in a good place and with the facts as seen in your most recent log I asked you how you could say we are in a good place? This is not an attack. It's a question based on fact.

*edit: Syn, this is a game. We're playing cartoons. It's not real life. It'll be ok.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Oh I see what is making you so paranoid. I transferred realms. LOL
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
In the other 5.2 buff thread you posted on a low lvl mage named Fliedwice. That toon was linked to you as an alt in wowprogress, which apparently you have never heard of. Another player called you out for your drivel and you quit posting in it.

You can say whatever you want, I don't care lol. You can put words in my mouth and use hyperbole if you want, it doesn't matter.
Edited by Syn on 1/9/2013 6:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Boy, this thread got derailed pretty hard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
01/09/2013 06:55 PMPosted by Wonder
Boy, this thread got derailed pretty hard.

I think it's what he intended.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Lol I didn't derail it, you did. As you have done in numerous other threads. You baited me by claiming you looked at a log of mine that doesn't exist. I posted a real log, which you ignored, and continued your BS. Which, again, you have done in numerous threads prior to this one. I'm done arguing with you, it is such a waste of time.
Reply Quote
still nothing :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
LOL. I have a ROGUE and I have never posted with it. I don't have 12 priests or a mage or even "alts". I have 1 rogue.

Take your pills.

I stand by the previous post.

Ivanaflay
90 Human Priest

Edited by Ivanaflay on 1/9/13 4:07 PM (PST)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Fliedwice/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?f=post&a=Fliedwice%40Lightbringer

Thats your mage.
Edited by Krausen on 1/9/2013 8:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Back on topic.... Item - Priest T15 Shadow 2P Bonus (New) When your Shadowy Apparitions damage their target, they have a 65% chance to extend the duration of your Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch, causing each to deal damage one additional time.
Item - Priest T15 Shadow 4P Bonus (New) Periodic damage from your Vampiric Touch has a 10% chance to trigger your Shadowy Apparition.
Love those set bonuses!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I completely hate the new set bonus.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]