RESURRECTING THE HORDE SIDE!

90 Pandaren Monk
People this is sad! Horde side back in the day used to be the want of every person's dream on ally side. Now its' VICE versa...
Far to many people are gearing up in guilds on our server and xfering else where, it's ridiculous guys, and we all know it.
Vindicate is on the move in an attempt to stop this kind of behavior. WE WANT GOOD RAIDERS THAT WILL SHOW UP, WE WANT EDUCATED ON THE FIGHT RAIDERS, AND WE WANT PEOPLE THAT WANT TO IMPROVE THE GUILD AS A WHOLE. Like it needs to be... It's completely out of focus that people utilize guilds to xfer to ally side simply to join OP...

On a completely non-guild / totally pug group , we were able to down 4/6 MV... stopped there because people had to go...

If you are at all interested in joining <Vindicate> and our quest to make Azuremyst a raidable server again. Whisper myself or Volkzz...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Best of luck!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Auh the lifespan of servers, seems these days unless you're on Mal'ganis your server slowly dies.
Edited by Crob on 3/20/2013 8:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
12 Worgen Priest
A lot of the horde pvpers that I know, not just this realm, consider Illidan or Mal'Ganis the preferred realms and have moved their toons there.
Edited by Restinpriest on 3/23/2013 6:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
It's the small servers that have all the heart though. The bigger servers you just feel like a number is the only way I can put it really. I used to be on Khaz Modan, it was really nice to know almost everyone from the server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]