Ganking Noobs = Report?

90 Human Death Knight
I was doing sha this morning and... a wild 88 hunter appears... what does ripscar do?

Ripscar use DEATHGRIP. OBLITERATE. OBLITERATE. enemy has fainted.

So, I found an 88 hunter and he was flagged. He recently finished Sha of Anger and I decided to kill anyone around that was flagged. I killed him twice and he said, "ima report you for ganking."

wait wut. I don't think prohibits world pvp. Clearly he hasn't seen enough action.

http://tinypic.com/r/2955085/6 <-- Read chat and tell me wut.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Wow some !@#$ing people. In all honesty when blizzard sees that ticket they will laugh.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I vote gank him more!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/01/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Primogenitor
I vote gank him more!

I can't bro he will report me. ):
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/01/2013 07:05 PMPosted by Primogenitor
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
On a PVE server such as this one, it IS possible to be reported for ganking and actions be taken against you.

However, you would need to do this repeatedly and actively seek him down before his 5 min pvp timer falls off, or hearthstone, or exit game, and it would need to fall into the realm of harassment.
Reply Quote
49 Tauren Warrior
On a PVE server such as this one, it IS possible to be reported for ganking and actions be taken against you.

However, you would need to do this repeatedly and actively seek him down before his 5 min pvp timer falls off, or hearthstone, or exit game, and it would need to fall into the realm of harassment.

I highly doubt this is the case. A long time ago in a realm far far away (I actually started on the EU servers) I, too, was fed up with being ganked. Except it was 5 on 1. I reported the players (thinking something would be done) and I was told to either: Hearth, log out and wait, or find alliance friends to come help. Why? The GM said "The Alliance and Horde are at war." This statement is still very true (considering the expansion).

I would be absolutely shocked if anything actually came of this. He was flagged. Simple as that. I can't tell you how many lowbies I've killed simply because they were flagged. (Hellfire anyone? :D :D)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i still don't believe people brag about wpvp this pve server....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Could I possibly tell him to get on his main to beat me since I have no pvp gear or grab some friends to help them get me back? I that would be my last resort. That guy doesn't think. No offense.
Reply Quote
95 Troll Death Knight

I'm sorry but you sir are an idiot.

There's an option you can use to turn your pvp flag off. If it's on you are fair game. Even if I killed him on cool down for 10 years straight. The entire point of this expansion was to promote pvp between factions.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
^
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
^^^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

I hear it is extremely difficult if not near impossible to go take a crap while as a ghost to have your PvP flag fall off. Anyone able to c/d this?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
...It's apparent my point was lost on a few people.

Let me clarify:

You can't do !@#$ about someone ganking you unless it crosses over into the realm of harassment, and the hoops that one must jump through to actually qualify that as harassment are insane to say the least. I said it was possible.

Not probable in this situation.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Reading this made me laugh. Ripscar i would be doing the exact same to alliance. There is pure hatred going on now with Horde and alliance. so in my opinion i would dont blame you sir. keep kicking his butt tell he learns.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/06/2013 09:01 PMPosted by Bandria
Reading this made me laugh. Ripscar i would be doing the exact same to alliance. There is pure hatred going on now with Horde and alliance. so in my opinion i would dont blame you sir. keep kicking his butt tell he learns.

Oh, I dont have a problem with what you said about horde and alliance hatred. I have a problem with that guy saying he was gonna report me. Even though nothing would happen. I just thought this would be funny. But yeah, that lil !@# nog needs to unflag himself unless he wants to play.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
i would be more then happy too help him out sometime.. =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/20/2013 04:58 PMPosted by Valincore
i would be more then happy too help him out sometime.. =)

Alright to make sure he won't report me again, I will use my paladin. He will have a fair advantage hopefully.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]