~~Don't post crash issues on server forum~~

100 Human Rogue
Hey everyone on Wildhammer suffering with the continued server crashing and "error retrieving character list"...

I spoke with phone tech support tonight. I had about 6 documented support tickets including people jerking me around with "reset your modem", "delete your cache and wtf", "update your video driver", "forward your ports".... ETC. I provided dates, times, and continued issues for the last 6 months. The tech on the phone told me not to post to server forums as no support personnel will read this thread. I repeat. "blues will not read this."

Instead, post bug reports in game, post to the support forums, call 1-800-592-5499 (closes at 6 pacific).

Please do this in force. Tell your friends. If we report it correctly they might actually address the issue.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
For international calls - refer to the following web address.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/international-contacts
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm pretty sure Blizz wants to kill this server so.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/03/2013 07:22 AMPosted by Gorêgutz
I'm pretty sure Blizz wants to kill this server so.

You mean it's not already dead?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]