|H|<Eversong Offensive> Closed Recruitment

100 Blood Elf Rogue
The Fading Sun
Part Four: The Summit

(January 17th)

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the ESO was left temporarily short-handed for travel this time around. Klien, however, pressed upon the importance of continuing on and without hesitation, Asharri, Solanarian, and, Kulthanos followed him further up the frigid peaks of Kun-Lai Summit.

Convinced they were still on the right path in tracking down the cultists, they pressed on through the blinding snow and howling winds, until they halted upon a very strange and eerie silence.
Without much in the way of warning, a monstrous yeti roared, charging furiously down the icy pathway towards the group. The enraged beast stopping at nothing to crush his tiny foes as they fought tirelessly against it, as well as the frigid climate.

The four elves worked desperately to defend themselves, as they fought off the beast. The situation looked quite bleak until finally, they began to wear out the beast with their many attempts to subdue it. When the beast had finally fallen to his many injuries, Klien ordered that they continue up the path and seek a safe place to call shelter for the night. Finding a small cave, the group sought refuge for the night as Kulthanos tirelessly worked to ease Klien of his fractured arm.

Participants:

Klien
    Asharri
    Solanarian
    Kulthanos
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Up!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Late night bump for RP letters! XD
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
01/20/2013 12:24 AMPosted by Ruthar
Late night bump for RP letters! XD

Those RP letters are great! XD They definitely give Asharri an odd sense of comfort, as she tries to remain focused on her group's current mission in Pandaria.
Edited by Asharri on 1/20/2013 8:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, good guild. One of your members Reluma runs awesome RP events.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
01/20/2013 08:30 AMPosted by Asharri
Those RP letters are great! XD They definitely give Asharri an odd sense of comfort, as she tries to remain focused on her group's current mission in Pandaria.

After the death of his cohorts, Ruthar is loving hearing about some Sin'Dorei success! :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
All da bumps.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
<3 our guild. Bump!
Edited by Asharri on 1/21/2013 4:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Cold, winter morning bump!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
The Fading Sun
Part Five: The Ritual

(January 22nd)

Finally reaching their destination, the ESO catches up with the cloaked figures. The cultists seem to be practicing some dark ritual around the captured artifacts, infusing them with Sha energy. Klien immediately orders the attack, finding their path blocked to the ritualists by their defending party. Defeating their powerful defense, the ESO begins to recover from their wounds in time to witness in horror, as Klien succumbs to the Sha infestation and attacks them. Quickly rendering him unconscious, the remaining team members: Nimraama, Raelen, Kulthanos, and, Solanarian, find themselves now left under the command of Asharri.

Too late to stop the ritual, a nightmarish staff, fueled by Sha energy is formed from the fused together artifacts. The cultists leader appears before the team, issuing her threats. But before the team can act, the staff is taken and she vanishes from sight. Now, the ESO finds themselves alone in the wilderness.

With Nimraama mentioning a temple nearby that might be able to aid them, Asharri orders that everyone work together to get Klien there safely. Using her communication device, she is able to call for the assistance of the team's best medic, Aaden, ordering him to meet them where they are now headed.

The ESO now finds themselves at a crossroads.

Participants:

Klien
    Asharri
    Nimraama
    Raelen
    Solanarian
    Kulthanos
    Aaden
Edited by Asharri on 1/23/2013 1:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Congratulations to our newest officer, Solanarian!

Promotion bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Let me know if you would ever like a few more elves for events! I would love to observe one. :) I hear very positive things about you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
01/25/2013 06:45 AMPosted by Tij
Let me know if you would ever like a few more elves for events! I would love to observe one. :) I hear very positive things about you.

We sure will! Feel free to poke at Klien about those since he's our main event coordinator. We are certainly open to others joining us.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I am really looking to get in to some deeper Sin'dorei RP with the coming patch. I think things are soooo interesting for us!

I will keep an eye out for you all. Keep up the fantastic work!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
The Fading Sun
Part Six: The Choice

(January 24th)

After Klien had recovered, the ESO meets with him to finish the task that had set out to complete. Tracking the cultist leader to the northern shores of Kun-Lai, the ESO finds her preparing to depart aboard a ship. Preventing the ship from departing, Klien orders the attack.

With the staff fueling the cultist leader's strength, the ESO finds themselves pulled into a lengthy battle against her and what is left of her men. At one point, the cultist leader uses the power of the staff to transform into a terrible beast; giving the ESO one hell of a fight. Nearly losing one of their own, the ESO eventually prevails and takes their victory over the cultists.

Within mere moments of the cultists' defeat, Reluma arrives, furious with the ESO for disobeying her. Bringing Klien to his knees with a powerful blast, Reluma orders that the ESO turn him over to her; claiming him to be a traitor to the Sin'dorei people.

With no proof of such treachery and much speculation of Reluma, the ESO gathers around Klien protectively and refuses her order. Furious, she threatens the entire group with punishment upon returning to Silvermoon and disappears. Klien thanks his comrades for not handing him over and finds a long, over-due respect for them.

Bravely returning to Silvermoon anyway, the ESO finds that Reluma's threats were nothing to draw concern over. For now.

Participants:

Klien
    Asharri
    Aaden
    Solanarian
    Raelen
    Kulthanos
    Sivhara
Edited by Asharri on 1/25/2013 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]