I want to be a healer

27 Human Paladin
I have been flirting with both damage and healing in pvp and I want to be a healer :). Lately all I have been doing is pvping. I do mostly 3's and reated battlegrounds and play them pretty seriously. however, i do 2's and CTA groups for fun :). I want it to take very much skill to master, but be worth it when I finally do. I also love seeing lots of numbers flying around my screen...healing or dpsing. Obviously because I pvp so much, I want to be able to stay alive, or at least have defense cool downs for when I get targeted. As for healing, which i will be focusing on, i want to be able to heal myself or a partner through burst scenarios and not just spamming one heal the whole time. I want to be very mobile in my specs. i do not want to be OP, but i do want the specs to be viable. I am very competitive, so topping or being near the top of damage or healing is a must. I want to be wanted in groups. I don't just want a class for this patch or expansion, I want to be able to log onto this character every day and know ill have fun and not get bored, i want it to be my main for as long as I play wow. Does this sound like any healers?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Sounds familiar

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415516585
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]