Which Pandaren Spirit should I choose?

Just finished the spirit tamers, any suggestions on which one is the best? I like to use my Fel Flame, Onyxian Whelpling, and am about to hit 25 on my Fluxfire. The Earth has some nice stuns, any suggestions? Thanks.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Priest
You might want to pick earth.
After completing you'll unlock the dailies and each bag has a chance to drop the related pet to the tamer fought.
Most people find the 'earth' tamer the hardest when they only have a few Lv 25 pets and the wrong kinds of pets to beat him easily.
But you can try checking your AH to see what the drop rate is for each one on your server/CRZ, I know on my server I got 4 airs,2 earths,a fire and no water (doing them everyday for close to a month), the AH is plastered (dozens) with both airs and earths while water and fire hardly ever show up (one or the other every other day for 10k ish,sometimes lower).
It seems every server (CRZ) has a different tamer/s that drop the pet way way way more than the others.
Edited by Sleazy on 1/3/2013 1:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
10 Pandaren Monk
They're all kinda meh to be honest. I read that the Fire one has potential on a Conflag team, although I don't know how true that is because I don't run Conflag myself. I just went for the one that I thought looked the coolest >_> since I don't plan on using any for battling anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Get earth, hardest fight to do with 2 pets if you want the exp later.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Earth is actually one of the easiest because it is so predictable. A fast rabbit will take almost no damage at all from the earth elemental (plus never get stunned) and actually take 0 damage for the rat so can start that phase of the fight at 1hp and it still would not matter, they would win. Use a flayer for the ooze (or any high beast dmg/survivability pet) and that is simple also.

None of the pets are particularly good. The fire can be used on a conflag team with success. The earth is alright but too slow to be great. The air is probably the worst (but cute) because it uses air moves which are strong against aquatic which is in turn strong against elemental. The water is probably the best looking but nothing special either.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
pick whichever one you'd rather not have to fight for a chance at obtaining the pet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]