Yes, the Scythe is still on Wyrmrest and is still actively representing the Horde's deader faction. We are a small but tight-knit social guild, focusing on lore-correct Forsaken roleplay.
Please check out our website, or feel free to whisper an officer for more information.
Officers: Hedva (who's alt is Lindey) and Ickthid (who also plays on Kulex)
The Scythe of Sylvanas is an established Forsaken only roleplaying guild that has been around for roughly five years. Our claim to fame is the emphasis we put on believable characters, social awareness, and the current story of the Warcraft universe. We accept all matter of Forsaken - civilians or freshly risen; so long as they do not openly approve of the Holy Light which abandoned them, or the Former Grand Apothecary Putress who betrayed them.
We believe in being all encompassing and letting everyone get a chance in the spotlight, and our in-game events and stories reflect that. Each player has a chance to participate and grow their character when we roleplay in a group.
Each and every member who joins gets a personal storyline and series of in-character quests they must do in order to advance in the guild. In-character questing and guild-wide plots are a constant with us. We're a very involved guild and try to be the best bunch of people pretending to be zombies on the internet we can be.
- We are a level 25 guild
- We accept Forsaken of all classes that are a minimum of level 20 (70 for Death Knights)
- We do not accept other races, even if they are death knights or are played with an undead concept
- All levels of roleplayers are welcome, including beginners
- Guild events are generally held on weekdays at 7 pm server time
- Besides our personal and guild roleplay, we do many things together: LFR, heroics, battlegrounds, old-school raids, dailies, etc.
More information is found at our website:
If you have any questions, email us at:
Scytheofsylvanas [at] gmail.com