[H] <Scythe of Sylvanas> recruiting Forsaken

90 Undead Warlock
But sowing disappointment and failure is my entire reason for existence!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Here's a link to an event I am putting together, just let me know who I need to give mod access to the calendar invite so I can get things rolling ^~
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7810051023#1
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Bump for more people!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Hmm. Hmmmmmm. HMMMMMMM.

Very well.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Bump for RP, 4.1 heroic raids, transmog runs, and wacky mumble hijinks.
Reply Quote
Ooh, ooh! Sullivan wants to join!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I was accosted by a viking and all of my quips were stolen from me. So you're just going to have to make do with this message instead of a witty "go back to the front page" thing like I would otherwise do.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I appear to have misplaced a test subject. If anyone finds it, please return it to me. It's rather unstable.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
"Love is in the Air"? How ridiculous. And it's yet another holiday with a significant focus on eating. Why do so many of these events center around food in one way or another?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
02/10/2013 10:02 PMPosted by Eyselite
"Love is in the Air"? How ridiculous. And it's yet another holiday with a significant focus on eating. Why do so many of these events center around food in one way or another?

It's a holiday full of apothecary goodness, I'm surprised you aren't more excited.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I hear the apothecaries of the Crown Chemical Co. don't come to a good end. Of course if they'd be willing to pass their equipment onto me, such as that Vile Fumigator's Mask, I might be more inclined to overlook their failure.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/09/09/around-azeroth-a-tale-of-two-jainas/

We do things!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
“There was much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust.”

― Edgar Allan Poe, The Masque of the Red Death

Okay, so we've really got none of the first two, just bizarre, terrible and disgusting. All in a day's work.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Bumping for Glory of the Cataclysm Raider and a bunch of new Drakes of the East Wind.
(and bump for never having to go back to 4.1 raids)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Well hello there ghouls and boils.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
01/30/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Catteline
Here's a link to an event I am putting together, just let me know who I need to give mod access to the calendar invite so I can get things rolling

Uhm...Hedva, Kulex, Invar and Eadwig can help make sure the Scythe is aware of events.

Also bump for slimes and plague.

EDIT: Wow we are slow to notice things. >_< I see that event has passed, but feel free to think of us in the future so we can make members aware of the event in case they wish to attend.
Edited by Eadwig on 2/25/2013 7:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
55 Undead Warrior
Tried registering with yalls website, cannot log in for some reason, tried recovering password and few other things with no luck, are there issues with the site registration?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hm...I don't think so. I would talk to Hedva or email the email on the website to let the members who manage the website know. I believe the email is checked once a day at least.

The password is case sensitive, and you can try re-registering if you want, and someone can delete the erroneous profile.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
02/26/2013 02:41 AMPosted by Vecca
Tried registering with yalls website, cannot log in for some reason, tried recovering password and few other things with no luck, are there issues with the site registration?

I'm not sure what issue you may have had.
But - please try logging into the site again, I've enabled your account.
Reply Quote
55 Undead Warrior
I figured out why it wasn't working, typo'd my email looks like when I registered, so gotta remake the account >_>

ended my email in derpymail.com instead of derpymail.org *sigh*
Edited by Vecca on 2/27/2013 12:13 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]