Darkmoon Brawl?

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Just an idea I was tossing round with my guild, I know that there will not be a "fair" way to regulate anything there. But, I still think it would be fun anyways everyone just piling in and knocking the crap out of eachother! As of this moment I have it at 1/12/13 6pm server in the calendar. Anyone else be interested in this?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
shameless bump
Reply Quote
Are cross-faction players welcome to this, dear?
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 03:51 PMPosted by Sogard
Are cross-faction players welcome to this, dear?

of course why not! the more the merrier! :D
Reply Quote
Ah, fantastic.

Can't imagine anything more fun than a knock-down-drag-out with a bunch of greenskins and knife-ears that won't bud into any ill feelings after the fact. A good sport this'll be.

Count the Undercross in.
Edited by Sogard on 1/4/2013 3:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ah, fantastic.

Can't imagine anything more fun than a knock-down-drag-out with a bunch of greenskins and knife-ears that won't bud into any ill feelings after the fact. A good sport this'll be.

Count the Undercross in.

We look towards some good fun. Might have to uncork some kegs afterwards after weve beaten each other senseless enough. Haha.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
If I can find a healer I'll go and flail around. I'm not ready to get globalled by anything with a damage spell otherwise.

/frost dk problems
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
If I can find a healer I'll go and flail around. I'm not ready to get globalled by anything with a damage spell otherwise.

/frost dk problems

If you can't find one I'm sure I know a few! #neverenoughhealers
Reply Quote
I was actually joking about something like this last Faire, saying I could see this character getting kicked out of the Whack-a-Gnoll booth for turning it into Whack-the-Horde with the hammer.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 11:36 PMPosted by Brigeda
I was actually joking about something like this last Faire, saying I could see this character getting kicked out of the Whack-a-Gnoll booth for turning it into Whack-the-Horde with the hammer.

/fistbump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
01/04/2013 11:36 PMPosted by Brigeda

Then its settled, Darkmoon Brawl is a go.
WTB an Alliance bro to help promote this!
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 01:22 PMPosted by Alandril

Then its settled, Darkmoon Brawl is a go.
WTB an Alliance bro to help promote this!

I got'chu bro.
Already made it a guild event.
If you want to discuss details, my battletag is Bashy#1301.
Reply Quote
Sounds like a fun time, count me in.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Bump for more exposure, and possibly talk about laying down some ground rules.Like they'll be enforceable, but it will speak measures for those who can stick to them.
Reply Quote
The Brotherhood of Iron has a Faire event scheduled for Friday, though I may not be home from work (or may be late) by the listed time. I'll talk to the officers and see what they think either way.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

/frost dk problems

I'm sure I can bribe Drove or Tian into it.

And by bribe, I mean force
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

I'm sure I can bribe Drove or Tian into it.

And by bribe, I mean force

Thats the spirit!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hate to double post, bump for more exposure!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]