Now I'll tell you a little about myself. I've grown up with the game, starting back in vanilla trying a bunch of different characters until I found Shaman which was the perfect fit for me. Not being able to comprehend how to level correctly I leveled Resto all the way through 70 (took me a long time trust me). And that's when the raiding bug hit me, I got into a laid back raiding guild and found that downing Gruul was one of the most fulfilling things I had done in my short life. I'll admit I wasn't very good (being only 11 or something) but still got to experience a little bit of TK and BT.
In WotLK I decided to raid a little more competitively and try to finish out each tier. I wasn't cutting it as Resto in the new content so I decided to try out Elemental. This is where i found my passion, I've been nothing but Elemental since and still loving it. No other spec on any other class I've tried has any feel like Elemental does and I'd like to say I'm pretty good at it too. As for finishing out each tier it didn't work out quite as planned and I never got to finish Ulduar while it was still relevant :'( but I found my favorite spec!
In Cata I joined a guild "Phoenix" Frostmane-Horde to finish out the first tier and soon after took a break after feeling burnt out on the game. I came back and to my surprise, Phoenix had kept me in the guild but had moved on the bigger and better things raiding wise with a full set group I didn't have much chance of squeezing into. I became friends with the RL of the 2nd group and he soon split off to make his own guild "Sphinx". They got me back into current gear and caught me up but sadly, our GM didn't wanna run Heroic modes until we had the perfect setup (not even trying H Morch after consistently downing DW for weeks) and soon everyone was frustrated. I can't quite remember how it broke up but long story short I was without a guild. I made a post just like I am now and a 25M named "Choice" Alli-Skywall picked me up and we made it to 6/8H with numerous attempts on Spine before the guild switched to 10M leaving me without a guild yet again. A guild named "Fallout" on Spinebreaker, where I am now picked me up and brought me into their 25M group with dreams of reaching top 100 but I took another break before I got to see that.
"Fallout" is the guild I'm embarassed about because I feel I took my Heroic DW down and was off on my way but after dealing with 6 !@#$ty bosses and 3rd plate spine I wasn't gonna stop until I killed Heroic Deathwing. When coming back to the game I found they all switched server and created a new guild.
So now that you know a little about me here are my Raiding PRIORITIES.
1. Know the fight like the back of your hand before going into it
2. Be up to date with the best gems/chants/rotations for your character
3. Always have personal flasks, food, and potions in case ones are not provided for you.
4. Do not leave the comp unless it is an emergency or your raid group has called for an intermission.
5. High DMG and High DMG on the correct target are 2 very different things.
6. I strive to be the best so if I'm not pulling good numbers at the beginning I'll be in your top 5 soon enough.
7. This is a team game and criticism from others is constructive no matter how harsh it comes across.
That's really all I have to say I'm making this post just to get a feel for what raiding guilds are out there needing an Ele Sham I'm more than willing to get back into downing Heroic content but any guild that gets %^-* down when they raid is more than welcome to reply. I'm more than aware my character is undergeared but due to no PuGs on this server I can only get stuff from LFR and Heroics.
1. I know my character is missing enchants, by the time I submit Logs every piece of my gear will be 463+ and fully enchanted,gemmed, and reforged.
2. I am currently 17 but I've been raiding since I was 11 or so, so experience and "adult" vent channels are nothing new.
3. If my application didn't impress you still reply and leave some comments on what I was missing I'm making most of this off the top of my head but I know what it takes to be a top raider and no matter what type of guild I pick I'll do everything in my power to be #1 on the meters.