Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
PvP power does absolutely nothing right now monks and potentially other healers. I tested it out using a trinket that only gave PvP power, on players (in combat) in a random battle ground.
1) Removing a 1223 PvP power trinket produced zero healing difference on my hot.
2) Removing my PvP staff (960 INT, 5500 SP, 4770 PvP Power) for a 1hander (1024 INT, 7007 SP) produced a healing GAIN.
Is this a bug with all healers? Is this a bug with monk healers some how being classified as "hybrid" and not benefiting from pvp power in healing? I'm thinking the latter. Also if you were wondering all healing was tested under the 30% healing debuff introduced in PvP.
Edited by Klue on 12/18/2012 5:34 PM PST
Here's the Proof
1. PvP Staff, PvP Power Trinket, 16643 SP, 19.94% PvP Power, 4859 Hot Base - 3401 heal in PvP (30% reduction). Should be healing for 4079.
2. PvP Staff, No Trinket, 16643 SP, 17.63% PvP Power, 4859 Hot Base - 3401 heal in PvP (30% reduction). Should be healing for 4001.
3. PvE 1 Hander, No Trinket, 18242 SP, 8.63% PvP Power, 5061 Hot Base - 3543 heal in PvP (30% reduction). Should be healing for 3848
Edited by Klue on 12/18/2012 5:31 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.