[A]The Blades of Greymane, Reformation.

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Priest
I'd rather throw trees at someone, actually.

It just sounds much more entertaining.

Maybe Berenal will play fetch with me.
Dat feel when Aeliren went out of his way to get the gloves for the uniform from that one outland quest.
02/23/2013 09:44 AMPosted by Berenal
Dat feel when Aeliren went out of his way to get the gloves for the uniform from that one outland quest.

It wasn't that hard, really. Not even a prerequirement quest. Just grab 'n go, like Mc Donalds!

Besides, Engineering made the trip to Toshley's Station MUCH quicker.
Shh Ael, let me enjoy this. Trolol.
Seems to happen often
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Silverpine Forest was quiet.... Too quiet.... So quiet you could actually hear the silence. I don't think you get how quiet it was.

Then it began.

An arrow flew out from behind a tree cover, exploding into bark that had been covered only moments ago by a furry figure. A pair of glaives come soaring from behind a rock, slicing through the brances before returning like faithful dogs; the branches snapped and fell down, a form seen darting past the falling ones onto more stable sides.

Both forms keeping covered through the nature around them, one behind the rocks, the other within the trees.

Groaning Alorinis looked around as he thought to him self, " 'Go hunting,' they said. "We have it all under control," they said. "Arch-Commander Blackdawn has set us straight," they said. I should of stayed home with the children.'

Another arrow lodged into the tree bark beside him, green fluid exploding out on impact and sizzling his exposed skin.

The day had been so simple. He was out hunting, following a trail of bear that he had been on for a while. His children could use some coats for the north, already grown out of their old ones. But it seems great minds think alike, as after two hours of tracking Alorinis had come upon something covered in fur and angry. Berenal Greyblade, fishing in a pond with a horrid whistle on his lips. Naturally, the Worgen was able to smell the Elf before Alorinis could get away.

They'd been fighting like this for two hours now. Both running to and fro, never standing out in the open, sending attack after attack towards the other, and then moving away before the counter could come. All actions to no avail of course.

It was getting late, they both had to be tiring. Not that they'd give up any time soon. Lordaeron was close, the Undercity was his ally, not Berenal's. All he had to do was get there, and he could be done with this. But, the temptation to kill the man here was too strong. They were rather even in match, armor for both near non-existent, weapons being their own strength; of course Berenal had some technological monstrosity that made nearly three weapons in one, where as Alorinis only had this bow with its honed edges. Yes, close combat was best not taken to.

Alorinis scanned the tree lines, and then the rock face. 'Where are you?' He sniffed the air, but it all smelled of trees and wolves. He suddenly wished he had fur. Another arrow flew into the tree, diving right through his flaming crown and splintering the bark. Berenal was getting closer, Alorinis' scent stuck out too much here. He had to figure out something, and quick.

'If he has his benefits of blood, so do I.' Calling upon his powers as a Ranger, Alorinis sought out the birds of the local area, using his influence to gain their aid. With a snicker Alorinis watched as a flock of birds began to dive atop a particular rock. Not moving or making a noise, merely standing there.

Alorinis watched, curious as to what they were going to do. Perhaps they would cause Berenal to run out, and he could shoot him. Wrong. The birds suddenly began to lift a bit, circling around the rock. Then they began to defecate, all over the stones. At least thirty birds, large to small, defecating all over the rock and the Worgen hidden behind. As Berenal howled and clawed at the winged beasts, Alorinis took off towards the near by lake and dove in. Swimming to safety.
03/01/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Alorinis
Swimming to safety.

Until Berenal's pet sharks ate him..the end.

>:p
100 Blood Elf Hunter
03/01/2013 12:10 PMPosted by Berenal
Swimming to safety.

Too bad you've activated my trap card!
And then Alorinis became a dragon, and ated the shark.
Then flew away to the moon!
03/03/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Alorinis

Too bad you've activated my trap card!
And then Alorinis became a dragon, and ated the shark.
Then flew away to the moon!

YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY MAGIC CARD. MY LEOPLURADON DEVOURS THE MOON!
90 Blood Elf Priest
I worry about the two of you..I really do...
Hey! You have your own fair share of problems, missy. :p
100 Worgen Warrior
No one loves you Berenal. No one.

But me {◕ ◡ ◕}
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]