does this server suck?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
thinking of transferring, anything special about this sever? whos winning in ratio terms, horde or alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Nothing special about it, just an average medium population PVP server. Ratio leans Alliance. Whether it sucks or not depends on what you're looking for in a server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
world pvp, sha groups, transmog runs, are there random RBG groups going in different MMR's. stuff like that
Reply Quote
99 Pandaren Warrior
World PvP: Yes

Sha of Anger: Yes
Just not as often due to population, so if you are coming form a High Population realm, you will notice a difference.

Transmog runs: Yes
Tune into Trade Chat, for people posting.

PUG Rated Battleground groups: Sorta
We have them, but it is usually to get the 1 win to extended the weekly cap on Conquest Points.

Dark Iron imo is a solid realm. Sure we don't have the activity that a High population realm does, but we also have more of a community.

The faction balance / ratio is about even, with a slight favor to Alliance. It might seem more in Alliance's favor because they are more active and coordinated then Horde are.
Example: Galleon

Besides, being the underdog is a good thing imo :)

We also have the PAA (Penny Arcade Alliance) that I have been told like to coordinate world pvp events. I have only been on this realm a little over a month though, so my info may not be as accurate as someone who has been here for years.

I and most of my guildmates transferred / rerolled here from playing Alliance on Spirestone.
We have not regretted our decision.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
horde wil nvr get galleon cuz we have dyel
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Shaman
World PvP: Yes

We also have the PAA (Penny Arcade Alliance) that I have been told like to coordinate world pvp events. I have only been on this realm a little over a month though, so my info may not be as accurate as someone who has been here for years.

We haven't done much of that in like 5 years. But yeah ... 5 years ago it was a blast.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
If Gym would come back this server would thrive again, for now only Gag can carry on his legacy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]