01/14/2013 08:55 PMPosted by Melody
Non cloth ranged DPS as in ele shaman or balance druid OKAY

I have both. No one loves me =(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
01/15/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Ihastail
Non cloth ranged DPS as in ele shaman or balance druid OKAY

u can haz ele shaman or balance dr00d lewtz!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
01/16/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Melody

u can haz ele shaman or balance dr00d lewtz!!

I beat all of you with my Epic Purple Shirt.....http://www.wowhead.com/item=45037/epic-purple-shirt
Reply Quote

The straight-six engine or inline-six engine (often abbreviated I6 or L6) is an internal combustion engine with the cylinders mounted in a straight line along the crankcase with all the pistons driving a common crankshaft. The bank of cylinders may be oriented at any angle, and where the bank is inclined to the vertical, the engine is sometimes called a slant-six. The straight-six layout is the simplest engine layout that possesses both primary and secondary mechanical engine balance, resulting in much less vibration than engines with fewer cylinders

After World War II, larger cars required larger engines, and buyers of larger cars tended to prefer V8s; performance sixes such as the Hudson Hornet 308 cu in (5.0 L) engine were exceptions to the rule, and were not often top sellers although it became one of the hottest cars on the road and dominated stock car racing (NASCAR) in the early 1950s.

Japanese automakers have used the straight-six since the 1960s in a wide range of vehicles. More recently though, Nissan (the 1984 300ZX switched to V6) and Toyota have changed to V6s, saying the straight-sixes were too long and expensive to manufacture for the engine compartments in their newer vehicles. The Nissan Skyline GT-R also used this layout and so had a long hood.

Straight-six diesel engines with much larger displacements are commonly used for industrial applications. These include various types of heavy equipment, power generation, as well as transit buses or coaches. Virtually every heavy duty over-the-road truck employs an inline-six diesel engine, as well as most medium duty and many light duty diesel trucks. Its virtues are superior low-end torque, very long service life, smooth operation and dependability. On-highway vehicle operators look for straight-six diesels, which are smooth-operating and quiet. Likewise, off-highway applications such as tractors, marine engines, and electric generators need a motor that is rugged and powerful. Unlike passenger cars, compactness is not an important criteria for these applications, while the additional reliability and maintainability of a straight-six diesel engines is.
As with everyday passenger vehicles, the smooth running characteristics of the straight-six engine are what make it desirable for industrial use. The straight-six is a simple engine that is in both primary and secondary balance. This means it can be scaled up to very large sizes without causing excessive vibration. Most of the engine components and accessories can be located along both sides, rather than on top of or underneath the cylinder banks, meaning that access and maintenance is easier than on a V engine in a truck or industrial configuration. In addition, a straight-six engine is mechanically simpler than a V6 or V8 since it has only one cylinder head and the overhead camshaft configuration has half as many camshafts.

TL;DR: http://i.imgur.com/ua3EdhE.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

TL;DR: http://i.imgur.com/ua3EdhE.jpg

What an annoying !@# fight.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
IDK, I had a somewhat moderately good time healing it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/19/2013 10:38 AMPosted by Hilight
IDK, I had a somewhat moderately good time healing it.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but it was still fracking annoying.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
I died on the last phase, you're both incompetent.
Reply Quote
Mogu'shan Vaults Cleared

http://i.imgur.com/lzQTZdN.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Grats on 6/6 tonight CSP!!
Reply Quote
Main tank LF awesome off-tank, pst
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Akirha took less damage than me when he tanked in ret gear tank LF awesome off-tank

FTFY
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 10:17 AMPosted by Hilight
Akirha took less damage than me when he tanked in ret gear tank LF awesome off-tank

FTFY

Thanks.
Reply Quote
So Akirha is switching to prot for his main spec?

He's gonna be so excited!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

yep, and im going ret.
Reply Quote

yep, and im going ret.

And I'm tanking Garalon and Le'Shi

P.S. 7/16
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

yep, and im going ret.

P.S. 7/16

Confirmed: Hilight to permanent ret spec.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Melody is going resto huntr I herd she is the best healer BT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

P.S. 7/16

Confirmed: Hilight to permanent ret spec.

Stawp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]