Herald of the Titans

90 Human Death Knight
Link to information about the run is here:

http://sa-eonar.guildzilla.com/forums.html?show=posts&tid=1063635

Open Raid link information is located here:

http://openraid.us/r/72227

What we are doing:

We are doing 10 man Ulduar for the title / Feat of Strength, Herald of the Titans.

Requirements:

We are doing 10 man Ulduar for the title / Feat of Strength, Herald of the Titans.

Raid starts at 9pm EST (server time) and ends at 12am EST.

Requirements:

First and foremost, a character no higher or lower than level 80.

No armor, rings or trinkets any higher than the item level of 226.
No weapons, shields or offhands any higher than the item level of 232.

We only need to complete Algalon for this title. We will be going straight to him first since there is no need to clear the raid to reach him any longer. If there is any interest to clear the raid after attaining the title, we can do so.

Requirements of our participants is to not have any gear less than the item level of 219 seeing as Algalon can still be a troublesome encounter even with the use of Cataclysm food, flasks and potions.

We use Mumble for voice com as well so be sure to have that downloaded pre raid.
Edited by Indofear on 12/27/2012 12:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Word on the street is you can bring lvl 90's as long as they meet the gear requirement. Don't have a source for this but i remember hearing about it somewhere. Take it with a grain of salt

edit: the 90's dont recieve the achievement but can obv help out having the extra deeps
Edited by Mimzyxoxo on 12/22/2012 1:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Looks like they changed the wording on the achievement "lvl 80 only" dunno if it was just a tooltip update or they really did fix it /shrug
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I heard something about the level 90 option as well. I'll have to look into it more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Well if you find it to be true and need a brute force, I have a complete 226 set on my lock.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Changed the date to Saturday at 9pm EST (server time). Couldn't confirm for fact that level 90s wouldn't void the achievement, but I've read from various sources that it was possible to achieve it for the 80's involved.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]