Why is this server population growing rapidly

100 Troll Shaman
I've been keeping tabs on the population of all the servers on the Vengeance battlegroup since a couple of weeks after Mists launched. There were a few other realms around this servers population such as Runetotem & Khaz Modan.

They've seen an increase in toons on the realm by about 2'000, whereas this one is 12'000! This server appears to be the fastest growing server on the battlegroup. Why? Did it get marked as new players or something?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It did a few months ago, before MOP release it was marked for new players, hence why I transferred my main, not sure why it's growing in the recent few weeks though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Rexxar was marked as new players a while back, not sure if it is now or not. I dont think so.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I haven't noticed new people at all, it seems like a bunch of the same people on alts
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I feel like it's the most dead it's ever been lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Numbers skyrocketed when I came back. Must've heard I was back. It may feel dead to Andisious because he's on the wrong side lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
01/11/2013 03:17 PMPosted by Pauladin
It may feel dead to Andisious because he's on the wrong side lol

I completely and utterly agree. Haha.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]