Cool Hunter Pets?

90 Night Elf Hunter
What are some cool Hunter pets that I can tame?
My current ones are pretty common and boring...

Also, I don't want super almost impossible to tame pets. What are some cool pets that I could go, tame in 5 minutes, and just be over with>

Thanks in advance!
~Mattraptor
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
There's lots of cool pets, man. It's all about what you want.

I recommend checking out this website:

http://www.wow-petopia.com/

It's a database for all the tamable WoW pets, you can check out the WoWHead links to see where they are located and more about the pet in general.

Good hunting.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I like the fact that you don't have a beard, so here's everything I've got:

Winterspring.

If you want to go pet "shopping" go to Winterspring. Head out to Pride Rock, all the way to the north. Kitties are there, all shapes and sizes. Beast Mastery actually benefits from Mastery, so Cat is always nice, even just to put in your Stampede.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ditto on Winterspring. My favs are the saber cats and this is the place for them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Also usually have a Hyena on board, those are kinda cool.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Arcane serpents are beautiful. they are my favourite pet in game right now, they are in Northrend. Also the amber scorpid is pretty cool looking. also ravagers have an interesting look. water striders are cool looking exotic pets too.
Reply Quote
Shale spiders.

There is a red one in Dustmallow Marsh, élite level 39 and a yellow one on Arathi, élite 30.

BM only, course.

BTW, Dustmallow is inhabited by lots of cool pets for low levels.

A freaking huge crocolisck with unique model and 2 winged serpents with Northrend skins.

I like two cats: the green one in Felwood and Skarr, DAT FREAKING AWESOME METAL PANTHER.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
12/23/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Rabindso
Arcane serpents are beautiful. they are my favourite pet in game right now, they are in Northrend. Also the amber scorpid is pretty cool looking. also ravagers have an interesting look. water striders are cool looking exotic pets too.

I don't like the way they curl up when you stand still. They look constipated.

I want a Mana Wyrm. Beasts, level 1, perfect tame, right there for starting Blood Elves... Now we even have Arcane Serpents...

No Mana Wyrms.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Gezzarak is a pretty awesome pet. Check him out in my stables.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
northrend has TONS of nice pets, and ditto goes for the jade forest.
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Hunter
Worm and serpent from Northrend.
Any of the Corehounds.
Perhaps chimera for cool breaths.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
There is a cool white saber cat with black dots in darkshore that is pretty quick to tame, he is kind of see through and he spawns after you pick up the right statue thing off the ground, otherwise I think it gives you worthless loot for every statue, but yeah , pick up statues until he spawns , by the way, he is my go to pet
Edited by Galynn on 6/20/2013 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]