AH Bot?

90 Undead Priest
Anybody notice a certain somebody on the horde AH botting the glyph market? Logs on right when you post, and as soon as you do start posting you're already undercut on everything faster than you can finish your scan and do an undercut scan? Last few days he's been slowed down cause GMs got involved so he's being watched but if you've tried to sell glyphs you should know who I'm talking about. Just curious if other people see him and what your opinions are. Level 4 warrior posting from TB and always follows the exact same path and pattern when posting 18 hours a day, every day.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
What I have noticed about the AH is everything being waaaaay over priced. 500 gold for a lvl 51 green for my monk???? Get real! I can only guess it is caused by the cross realm stuff since the two things came around the same time.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
12/23/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Tiffanytwist
What I have noticed about the AH is everything being waaaaay over priced. 500 gold for a lvl 51 green for my monk???? Get real! I can only guess it is caused by the cross realm stuff since the two things came around the same time.

If a 51 green cost 500g, its probably because A) It's something people desire for transmog, B) It's something twinks desire, or C) The person was just posting something at an arbitrary amount.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
12/23/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Tiffanytwist

The way they look at it, is 90s should be ROLLING in at LEAST 3 thousand gold at any given time if youve done dailies for a few days with some 5 mans thrown in. So 500 is considered chump change. They also expect the lower brackets to be "twinked" out, therefore the prices on lowbie items are gonna be high. I see what your saying though.

Of course I could be FoS, as I havnt kept up with the twink pvp scene.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Raygar, you are probably right at least on some points, however, how much money I have does not change the value of an item. If I mad $1000 a day I would still refuse to pay $150.00 for a stick of gum.

Also, an item that says "Requires lvl 52" is not a twink item. For 500 gold, ill just look up where it came from and farm that dungeon a time or two rather than pay the inflated price for it. I need my gold for over priced gems and Yak mounts :P
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Oh ... and don't forget your Christmas thread!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Alliance side there is a dude always putting up TCG mounts, I'm guessing he's a duper though, as I often see multiples.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I call these people fools for making a living off WoW, but as my alarm goes off at 5 AM for work, I find myself asking, who is really the fool? :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I assure you, everyone I've ever known who sells gold for money lives with their parents eating Cheetos for breakfast
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Now I want some Cheetos...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Cheetos is a pathway crisp bro, don't do it
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
y u no tacos :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]