No happy holidays ....

100 Draenei Priest
But MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Hanukkah was 12/8-12/16,
Festivus was on 12/23
And whatever holiday you do celebrate is on another day!

12/25 is CHRISTMAS, which is tomorrow, so that's the one I celebrate, I will wish you whatever your holiday is on your respective day.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate Christmas and may you all have gifted WoW complete expansion sets to all your friends :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My Festivus was a joyous occasion. Thank you for asking, Dare. We even got a brand new aluminum Festivus pole!
Reply Quote
98 Draenei Hunter
Merry Christmas, Baelgun!

This server has become a home away from home these past 8 months, and I'm legitimately glad that I came here. Thanks for giving me more than I could ask for.

Ahab
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Dear Ahab,

wooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Love,
Veiled
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Merry Christmas, Baelgun!

This server has become a home away from home these past 8 months, and I'm legitimately glad that I came here. Thanks for giving me more than I could ask for.

Ahab

A medium pop server which largely goes unnoticed. But heck, great bunch of guys and gals over here having a jolly good 'ol time just enjoying the game for what it is :)

We are Faelgun, and I wear that like a badge of honor! :)

Glad you found a good home!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]