PHOSUC 3/6H MSV,6/6HoF,4/4ToS is recruiting!

100 Blood Elf Paladin
We are currently having an open recruitment to fill our secondary 10 man raid groups, and complete our 25man group, for current and future MoP progression. We are looking for people who are reliable, want to raid, and work together to see end-game content.
If you're new to raiding, or your class, we will work with you to help you master it so that you'll become a bigger contribution to us. We started our first successful 25man raid, and it went very well.

- We raid 6-9pm Tues-Thurs PST, and expect our raiders to be online 10-15mins early and communicate with an officer if you'll be late/MIA
- Weekend group 2, and/or 25man group raids ~6-9pm Saturday and Sundays.
- Guild repairs, Food and flasks are provided, although throwing some mats in the bank would be helpful too
- Expected to watch and read up on progression fights. Don't be that guy/girl that enters a raid without knowing any of the boss mechanics.

We are working on rebuilding and revamping our guild, and we want you to be a part of the process.

You can contact me online, by sending me and in-game mail, adding me to RealID @ TheMarcusVal#1528. Or, you can contact any of our guild officers: Defadus, Dartos, Xpert, or Kornjin.

Look forward to hearing from you
Edited by Raven on 1/18/2013 9:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
update to 5/6
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated, and still looking for raiders for our second group/additional groups.

phosuc.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]