Quick question

Is there any guilds out there that raid after 930 server on fridays and saturday looking for players?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
This is a sympathy post for you because nobody replied.

Team Valanyr '13
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
My guild raids at those times on Fri/Sat but we usually raid at least 2 more days during the week :(

Best of luck to you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi Shank! We're currently focused on Wednesday at 9:30 server (runs should go a couple of hours), but our raid days may change depending on how things go. (We're still trying to get the Batmobile into gear...)

Speaking of which, it's looking like we may have a couple of slots free for our inaugural raid this Wednesday at 9:30 server. You had offered to help when possible and I've had ringing endorsements from guildmates; are you available that night?

Thanks and we'll keep you posted on the Friday / Saturday thing.

-Cat
Reply Quote
Thanks Val and Xemnas.

And Cat I will be around, ill get a hold of you in game today or tomorrow. What do u want, I have my 2 healers that are 480+ (disc priest and druid) this guy which i think is 463 a lock that is a fresh 90 with really nothing. And my warrior that is a tank that has i think a 455. Let me know what u need and ill bring it.

/Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]