What raids are soloable?

90 Pandaren Hunter
As a level 90 hunter. Here is a list of raids, what ones should I be able to solo completely. If some of them are only doable with a couple of bosses, could you say which ones?

World of Warcraft:
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj
Molten Core
Blackwing Lair
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj

Burning Crusade:
Karazhan
Gruul's Lair
Magtheridon's Lair
Serpentshrine Cavern
The Eye
Battle for Mount Hyjal
Black Temple
Sunwell Plateau

Wrath of the Leet King:
Naxxramas
The Eye of Eternity
Vault of Archavon
The Obsidian Sanctum
Ulduar
Trial of the Crusader
Onyxia's Lair
Icecrown Citadel
The Ruby Sanctum

Big Dragon:
Baradin Hold
Bastion of Twilight
Throne of the Four Winds
Blackwing Descent
Firelands
Dragon Soul
Edited by Weaver on 12/30/2012 12:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I think they're all soloable. Maybe not by every class.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Unless Blizz gave hunters some healing or MC ability that I missed, you won't be able to do Valithria in ICC.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
From a personal standpoint: All of Vanilla and BC except Sunwell. Kalecgos still requires at least 2 players due to it's mechanics. Certain fights can be irritating if you dont execute the proper stratagy but any reasonably geared experienced hunter should get through it without extrenuous effort.

Wrath gets tricky because of 10 or 25 man modes and heroic modes. Assuming 10N:
All of Naxx
OS
EoE
All of VoA (Torvalon is a pita thou)
Ulduar (Except Thorim and Yogg. Only gottan through Kologram myself)
All of ToC
Ony
ICC is where im up to right now. Id assume most are doable but i wont say definitely until i do em myself. Not sure if our spirit mend would be enough for Valithria...
Defintely NOT RS
Lots of Naxx25 is soloable. As well as OS25. Havent tried EoE25 but theoretically that too. Archavon and Fire boss in VoA are cake in 25 man as well. Past that there might be a few stray fights doable in 25 man mode but not many.

Cata im sure theres a few fights that are just a matter of patience...cant say personally as of yet thou...

Again this is based on my personal experience. I wont bother trying to solo any boss thats going to require a great deal of time, effort or matierials to do. There are some dedicated soloers out there who can probably kill near everything throught Cata.
Edited by Arrothin on 12/30/2012 6:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I solo'd 10m norm VoA not too long ago. Was cake. Should have tried 25m norm or 10m heroic.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Sunwell has 2 problem fights: Kalegcos (teleport fight, must have 2, but who can be skipped) and Brutallus (who stacks crazy dmg on you fast since you cannot switch - or can hunters get by with feign/pet? not sure). You can do all the other vanilla/bc raids pretty easily as a hunter (pet yay).

Arrothin is right on with his estimate, but you will want gear like his to burn togc and icc bosses. Be sure to switch pets for the encounter at hand, some pets just trivialize certain bosses.

Brutallus can be killed before his stacking debuff kills you, doesn't require great gear either.
Reply Quote
As a level 90 hunter. Here is a list of raids, what ones should I be able to solo completely. If some of them are only doable with a couple of bosses, could you say which ones?

World of Warcraft:
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj
Molten Core
Blackwing Lair
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj

Burning Crusade:
Karazhan
Gruul's Lair
Magtheridon's Lair
Serpentshrine Cavern
The Eye
Battle for Mount Hyjal
Black Temple
Sunwell Plateau

Wrath of the Leet King:
Naxxramas
The Eye of Eternity
Vault of Archavon
The Obsidian Sanctum
Ulduar
Trial of the Crusader
Onyxia's Lair
Icecrown Citadel
The Ruby Sanctum

Big Dragon:
Baradin Hold
Bastion of Twilight
Throne of the Four Winds
Blackwing Descent
Firelands
Dragon Soul

World of Warcraft:
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj <===Doable
Molten Core <===Doable
Blackwing Lair <===not soloable by anyone (need help with first boss only)
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj <===again this one has very annoying mechanics got passed the first boss then got owned.

(Side note I do get RAQ and TAQ mixed up, but one of them is quite annoying)
Burning Crusade:
Karazhan <====should be do able
Gruul's Lair <===don't think I've attempted this since wrath, but it also had some difficult mechanics
Magtheridon's Lair <====I think my friend said he solod this on his hunter...I was able to with my warrior, dk, and feral druid.
Serpentshrine Cavern <===uhhhh might have issues with that on serpent chick
The Eye <====might be doable (might) haven't done it in a while
Battle for Mount Hyjal <====should be do able my friend and I 2 manned it in wrath with ease
Black Temple <===(might) be do able now
Sunwell Plateau <====bahahahha good luck

Wrath of the Leet King:
Naxxramas <==might be doable
The Eye of Eternity <===might be do able
Vault of Archavon <===doable
The Obsidian Sanctum <===mmm I kind of doubt it, but you can try
Ulduar <===maybe I didn't do ulduar even when it first came out
Trial of the Crusader <====slightly doubtful, but I heard a DK did it in cata
Onyxia's Lair <===maybe, issues with the ads though
Icecrown Citadel <====maybe the first couple bosses problems with the boat battle though.
The Ruby Sanctum <===never did it actually

Big Dragon:
Baradin Hold
Bastion of Twilight
Throne of the Four Winds
Blackwing Descent
Firelands
Dragon Soul

Very doubtful for any Cata raid, especially not with the current tier that's out.
Reply Quote
14 Human Rogue
What? You don't need help with the first boss. Easily soloable by anyone.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
What? You don't need help with the first boss. Easily soloable by anyone.

Confirm this. I soloed it. And tamed my core hound there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
World of Warcraft:
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj- Soloable
Molten Core- Soloable
Blackwing Lair- Soloable (Almost Guaranteed to die on 2nd boss)
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj- Mostly soloable (pet classes have to either dismiss their pet or LoS the boss from one of the pillars.)

Burning Crusade:
Karazhan- Soloable (Chess Event requires a little luck)
Gruul's Lair- Haven't tried
Magtheridon's Lair- Soloable
Serpentshrine Cavern- Haven't tried
The Eye- Kael'Thas soloable but a pain (haven't tried other bosses)
Battle for Mount Hyjal- Haven't tried
Black Temple- Should be all soloable now that Reliquary of Souls had it's fear nerfed
Sunwell Plateau- Haven't tried but still need 2 people for Kalecgos

Wrath of the Leet King:
Naxxramas- Soloable
The Eye of Eternity- Soloable (Drake numbers are 1,1,2,3)
Vault of Archavon- Haven't tried
The Obsidian Sanctum- Haven't tried
Ulduar- Haven't tried
Trial of the Crusader- Haven't tried
Onyxia's Lair- Soloable
Icecrown Citadel- Haven't tried
The Ruby Sanctum- Haven't tried
Here is my list based on experience.
Edited by Calfredd on 12/30/2012 3:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Temple of Ahn'Qiraj <===again this one has very annoying mechanics got passed the first boss then got owned.

Serpentshrine Cavern <===uhhhh might have issues with that on serpent chick

Razorgore is easily soloable now. Control him, destroy eggs. Adds will beat on you and him but wont kill you before you are done. Especially if kill them between mind controls. This was a recent nerf.

Temple got some nerfs too. Only problem bosses at 80 were Emps and Cthun. Emps can be dpsed faster than they heal now. Cthun wont bug out with only 1 person anmore.

Vashj is actualy very boring. During the bubble phase she wll be damaging you but it is noting. Easily healable with bandages or 1 pot or our pets spirit mend. No chance of you dying. Just be quick on killing the green elementals. If you miss too many and arent bothering to kill adds she will eventualy start doing significant damage to you and would kill you but as long as you dont miss more than 2 or 3 of them you shouldnt be in any danger.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
--->Currently I have solo'd with relative ease:

Molten Core (omg in my sleep)
Ruins of Ahn Qiraj (zzzzZZzz)
Karazhan (very easy up until the Chess event, which took me 3 tries. Need some luck on that)
Magtheridon's Lair (easy)
Gruul's Lair (easy)
Naxxramas 10 (Had some difficulty with Kel'Thuzad, but managed to get through it)
Onyxia's Lair 10 (Had a lot of difficulty in Phase 2, but careful threat management got me past it)

--->Currently working on (and would appreciate tips for):

Temple of Ahn Qiraj (I can't seem to out DPS Twin Emps yet. Hard to keep separated)
Tempest Keep (all bosses except for Kael'Thas, whom reset on me and i was too lazy to retry)
Serpentshrine Caverns (Tried it only at level 87, but did not have success with the elemental boss. Even then, is Lady Vashj soloable?)
Battle for Mount Hyjal (That first boss does crazy damage, haven't gotten lucky enough to not get stunned inside the Death and Decay yet)
Obsidian Sanctum 10m (can't get past Shadron's mechanic, and i can't take the main boss. Hints?)
Eye of Eternity 10m (can't get him to the mount phase, and even then.. do the mounts even scale?)
Icecrown Citadel 10m (was getting beat on by the trash mobs, havent tried a boss yet)

--->Ones that I haven't tried to solo but would like to:
Black Temple (Possible?)
Sunwell (Can I skip Kalecgos in solo?)
Vault of Archavon (Haven't tried yet)
Ulduar (Haven't tried yet)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I've done VoA solo so a hunter should be able to. Ice Watcher is a pain, but Archavon was sad. He didn't last more than a minute.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Serpentshrine Caverns (Tried it only at level 87, but did not have success with the elemental boss. Even then, is Lady Vashj soloable?)
Obsidian Sanctum 10m (can't get past Shadron's mechanic, and i can't take the main boss. Hints?)
Eye of Eternity 10m (can't get him to the mount phase, and even then.. do the mounts even scale?)
Icecrown Citadel 10m (was getting beat on by the trash mobs, havent tried a boss yet)

--->Ones that I haven't tried to solo but would like to:
Black Temple (Possible?)
Sunwell (Can I skip Kalecgos in solo?)
Vault of Archavon (Haven't tried yet)
Ulduar (Haven't tried yet)

Vashj is easily soloable. Just use spirit mend to keep yourself topped off and kill the green elementals quickly before they despawn. You let the fight go too long and she will kill you....eventually.

Sartharion is just a burst dps race. Kill him fast enough it wont matter.

As for Malygos im embarrassed to admit im not sure if the drakes scale or not. Heres the deal: get as many sparks as possible to boost dps. Right before he hits 50% POP EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING and do as much dps to him as possible. Its possible to get him to 1 HP. Then just kill him when your drake shows up. Ive never got him to 1 hp but each time I get closer and closer. In drake phase just keep moving and use 1-1-2-3. Should die rather quickly.

BT can be done. Najentus used to be the roadblock, And people couldnt solo Requilary before, but that was nerfed. Mother Shazzrah and Council can go badly but a few tries should do it.

Cant skip Kalec

VoA: Archavon and Koralon are simple fights. They wont kill you in either 10m or 25m. Korolon might be a little difficult in 25m just keep yourself topped off as muh as possible. Emalon 10m is simple. Havent tried 25m yet as im farming something off the 10m version but i imagine if its not doable yet with a bit more dps it will be in the not too distant future. Toravalon puts out so much damage after a while that i can barely do it by the skin of my teeth sometimes in 10m. Dont even bother 25m.

Ulduars first 4 fights are easy. Make sure you kill towers for FL and then just spam 1-1-2 on boss. Use a second demo if needed. XT dont kill heart just dps it down to 25%. Ive only done council with dwarf last and it was close but i can probably clean it up quite a bit. Im on Kologram which ive heard is just a matter of dps and luck. Your pet can actualy finish him off if you get picked up. But like i said it requires some luck.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
BWL, is easy. Throw down AoE's at orb run around destroy eggs. Return to Orb/ Heal / Another AoE repeat.

ICC- I have done on 10m easy /25m a little bit more difficult. Am working on doing Heroics for both.

Sunwell- Ive defeated Kalecgos? IDK HOW, but it happened after finishing him in the portal, And not outside. But all this is coming from a pally :/
Reply Quote
15 Gnome Rogue
All of Vanilla and Burning Crusade is soloable, I can assure that.

With WotLK, Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum, Vault of Archavon, and Trial of the Crusader are easily soloable. Eye of Eternity takes some practice, Icecrown Ctadel is not entirely soloable, and Ulduar is not as well thanks to Thorim.

Cataclysm raids, to my knowledge, are not soloable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]