What raids are soloable?

15 Gnome Rogue
Cant skip Kalec

Yes you can :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
All of Vanilla and Burning Crusade is soloable, I can assure that.

With WotLK, Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum, Vault of Archavon, and Trial of the Crusader are easily soloable. Eye of Eternity takes some practice, Icecrown Ctadel is not entirely soloable, and Ulduar is not as well thanks to Thorim.

Cataclysm raids, to my knowledge, are not soloable.

I have seen Laegon from Thrall, solo all of FireLands.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
ICC is not soloable. Lootship is impossible to solo currently. *With* help on Lootship, I soloed up to Dreamwalker.
Ulduar is currently not soloable, because you cannot solo Thorim on every class. Even if you can solo it on your class, it's technically an exploit.
Edited by Shadowblastr on 8/4/2013 8:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Cataclysm raids, to my knowledge, are not soloable.

I was able to solo all of Ulduar 10m on my DK a month or so ago. Thorim was challenging.. had to race through the side passage quick enough to get to the top, tag him and jump down with just the right timing. I really forgot exactly how it happened since it seemed to partially involve luck. They really should tweak his encountered to make him doable without the hassle.

Yogg with no helpers was worse. I ended up just trying it over and over until I got the easiest brain phase combo.
Edited by Frostwynd on 8/4/2013 8:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
08/04/2013 08:49 AMPosted by Shadowblastr
ICC is not soloable. Lootship is impossible to solo currently. *With* help on Lootship, I soloed up to Dreamwalker.

Lootship is super easy to solo. Just kill the adds that appear on your ship before you kill the ice mage guy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
BWL, is easy. Throw down AoE's at orb run around destroy eggs. Return to Orb/ Heal / Another AoE repeat.

ICC- I have done on 10m easy /25m a little bit more difficult. Am working on doing Heroics for both.

Sunwell- Ive defeated Kalecgos? IDK HOW, but it happened after finishing him in the portal, And not outside. But all this is coming from a pally :/

Die, necromancer!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Hunters can solo most stuff up to Cataclysm normal modes.

Yogg-0 25, LK 25H, Alysrazor, Heroic Ragnaros (aka most mount-dropping bosses) are all soloable.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
You can solo Sunwell.

Kalecgos just requires you to do phase 1 without your pet.

You engage without your pet
Don't use any CDs
Get him to 1%-2%
He'll port you to the shadow side
Call pet
Blow all CDs to do ~2mil damage to the guy inside within a minute
Encounter over

-

Also Chuck has the best list here.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
as a DK*

complete list of things DKs can solo:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmRoE63oMua-dG5FUUZ1ejhDUHpEWk5fR0FlZ3A3RXc#gid=0

No, as a hunter.

As you can see from that spreadsheet, DKs can solo much more stuff, including nearly all Cataclysm heroic modes (Heroic Conclave and Heroic Ultraxion), all normal modes, and a few MoP bosses.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
A hunter cannot solo Heroic Ragnaros.

Uhhh, what's this? :)

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=232925
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Oh, fancy.

I assumed Caribald would of done it first.

I thought he quit?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
LFM
BWL, is easy. Throw down AoE's at orb run around destroy eggs. Return to Orb/ Heal / Another AoE repeat.

ICC- I have done on 10m easy /25m a little bit more difficult. Am working on doing Heroics for both.

Sunwell- Ive defeated Kalecgos? IDK HOW, but it happened after finishing him in the portal, And not outside. But all this is coming from a pally :/

Any particular reason you necroed?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nice necro. 9 months. dang.
Reply Quote
A rogue and myself were able to clear all of Naxx.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Certain Raids have technicalities. Don't know about hunter's end but...

ICC:
Dreamer... yeah, don't have healing capability to pick it back up, so that will NOT be done by warrior, DK, or anyone without a good healing ability.

ULD:
First boss, the 'super tank' is the only real issue. After that, rest seemed fine.

Sunwell:
K the Dragon... wisely bring someone. Rest can be done, though you might get stun locked on their twins later in the raid.

Aq4 (Temple):
Couple spots of annoyance, but do able. (Twins)

Aq4 (Grounds):
Hornet just outta range and the one shot kill thing annoys the hell outta me. Rest are easy enough.

Just general spots of annoyance I've found. Might be different with hunter, but a warrior and DK ran into these problems. Not 'unovercomable', or whatever, but man it is annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
As a level 90 hunter. Here is a list of raids, what ones should I be able to solo completely. If some of them are only doable with a couple of bosses, could you say which ones?

World of Warcraft:
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - Yes
Molten Core- Yes
Blackwing Lair- Yes
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj - Yes

Burning Crusade:
Karazhan- Yes
Gruul's Lair- Yes
Magtheridon's Lair- Yes
Serpentshrine Cavern- Yes
The Eye- Yes (though kael is a pain)
Battle for Mount Hyjal- Yes
Black Temple- Yes
Sunwell Plateau - Yes

Wrath of the Leet King:
Naxxramas- Yes
The Eye of Eternity- Yes
Vault of Archavon- Yes
The Obsidian Sanctum- Yes
Ulduar- Yes
Trial of the Crusader- Yes
Onyxia's Lair- Yes
Icecrown Citadel- Yes
The Ruby Sanctum- Yes

Big Dragon: (didn't play for 90% of this expansion so not sure on any of them but totfw)
Baradin Hold
Bastion of Twilight
Throne of the Four Winds-no
Blackwing Descent
Firelands
Dragon Soul

Just edited your post with yes/no/not sure

08/04/2013 08:37 AMPosted by Çhuck
Cant skip Kalec

Yes you can :P

Not sure why you would, it may be different if you have a pet but I solo him weekly on my DK as frost with 0 issues. DPS him down to 1 health, get auto ported and kill the thinger in the portal.
Edited by Stickyboots on 8/4/2013 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]