This server

85 Draenei Shaman
Is this server still terrible? Many of you might remember me. I'm the best shaman ever to be on misha, anyways, I was thinking about coming back. tl;dr: Is misha worth coming back to?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Who are you? Since you're not here and seem to think you're the "best shaman ever to be on Misha" then I'd have to say having you come back would take the server just below the mark you seem to fear its at right now therefore making you want to leave again. Save yourself the cash and stay where you are.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Is this server still terrible? Is misha worth coming back to?

Yes to the first question. No to the second question. I won't even go back to Misha.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
12/30/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Miléycyrus
Is this server still terrible? Many of you might remember me. I'm the best shaman ever to be on misha, anyways, I was thinking about coming back. tl;dr: Is misha worth coming back to?

I think Aeriez was possibly the best shaman on the server
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
01/04/2013 04:27 AMPosted by Bubbasaur

I think Aeriez was possibly the best shaman on the server that I knew.

I fixed it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
01/05/2013 12:23 AMPosted by Truewan

I think Aeriez was possibly the best shaman on the server that I knew.

I fixed it.

I see what you did, But looking at ratings every season ;) he is still the best shaman to ever come from the server
Reply Quote
uhhhh vyndra? herm herm.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
LOL @ Sistask. Seriously do you need a pick me up? You feeling inferior on your server so time to make yourself feel better by !@#$ting on where we play? Your gear is mediocre. Looks as though all you do is LFR's, your guild hasn't done anything progression wise... Yes so much better than us. Pretty sure my guild is tied with the third best guild on your server Klondike Five for progression. Yep, we are just terrible here.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
vyndras a punk, A PUNK I TELL YA
Reply Quote
75 Undead Rogue
i only capped at 2800 rating on shammy i think tidez was a bit higher if any1 remembers him
Reply Quote
75 Undead Rogue
01/29/2013 12:18 AMPosted by Catfishx
vyndras a punk, A PUNK I TELL YA

who r u?

also looking for ppl to play league with me
Reply Quote
<

I don't remember why I hated you, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with your ego..
Reply Quote
75 Undead Rogue
<

I don't remember why I hated you, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with your ego..

no i think most ppl just find me annoying

the only time i have a big ego is when other ppl try to think they have big ones :)
Edited by Vyndralol on 1/29/2013 2:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I logged onto Misha yesterday, no one typed in trade chat for an hour...
Reply Quote
75 Undead Rogue
server died after wrath imo
Reply Quote
I killed it
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
12/30/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Murr
Who are you? Since you're not here and seem to think you're the "best shaman ever to be on Misha" then I'd have to say having you come back would take the server just below the mark you seem to fear its at right now therefore making you want to leave again. Save yourself the cash and stay where you are.

/agreed

Couldn't say it better Murr
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
01/28/2013 01:13 PMPosted by Omins
LOL @ Sistask. Seriously do you need a pick me up? You feeling inferior on your server so time to make yourself feel better by !@#$ting on where we play? Your gear is mediocre. Looks as though all you do is LFR's, your guild hasn't done anything progression wise... Yes so much better than us. Pretty sure my guild is tied with the third best guild on your server Klondike Five for progression. Yep, we are just terrible here.

I left Misha because it's ran by trade trolls and the general jackass. Seems like it still is.

As for my gear, it may lack, but then again, I like to say I have a life outside of the game. Something you guys in Unhallowed still have yet to learn to have after all this time. Then again, those consider themselves "elite" are like that.

So, yea. Go outside, live a little. It's only a game.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Hunter
I left Misha because it's ran by trade trolls and the general jackass. Seems like it still is.

As for my gear, it may lack, but then again, I like to say I have a life outside of the game. Something you guys in Unhallowed still have yet to learn to have after all this time. Then again, those consider themselves "elite" are like that.

Unless I'm mistaken you're the one that went through the trouble of looking up your old server in attempt to troll. hermmm.
Reply Quote
Elitist statement.

Are they???

I prefer to dwell in a basement like I do in your twisted little mind.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]