This server

100 Blood Elf Rogue
02/04/2013 10:51 AMPosted by Lilpeon
I left Misha because it's ran by trade trolls and the general jackass. Seems like it still is.
Elitist statement.

You never seen the trade chat on either side of the server, have you? If you did, you know that would be a correct statement, not a elitist statement. Last time I paid a visit to both sides, I seen a bunch of anal jokes for about a hour on the alliance side and a bunch of racist jokes on the horde side. Kind of wished I would have taken some screen shots of the chats.

02/04/2013 10:05 AMPosted by Eyepry
Unless I'm mistaken you're the one that went through the trouble of looking up your old server in attempt to troll. hermmm.

I see some people on Misha still considered saying the truth to be trolling...

02/04/2013 10:51 AMPosted by Lilpeon
As for my gear, it may lack, but then again, I like to say I have a life outside of the game. Something you guys in Unhallowed still have yet to learn to have after all this time. Then again, those consider themselves "elite" are like that.
Are they???

They always been. Just because I no longer play on the server means I do not talk to people from the server. I have some friends who still plau here and as I said eariler, I stop in time to time to see if the server has grown up a little (which it never seems to do; it has the Peter Pan Syndrome).
Edited by Sistask on 2/4/2013 10:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
^^^^

Says he has a life, replies at 1am server.
Reply Quote
If he reads the misha forums at all then... we can assume...

HE HAS NO LIFE!
Edited by Lilpeon on 2/5/2013 1:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
I lvled a horde priest on a pvp server (dont like the idea of playing both sides on the same server...) and found the same childish banter in that trade chat as well. I really dont think its just a Misha problem.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
02/04/2013 02:53 AMPosted by Sistask
LOL @ Sistask. Seriously do you need a pick me up? You feeling inferior on your server so time to make yourself feel better by !@#$ting on where we play? Your gear is mediocre. Looks as though all you do is LFR's, your guild hasn't done anything progression wise... Yes so much better than us. Pretty sure my guild is tied with the third best guild on your server Klondike Five for progression. Yep, we are just terrible here.

I left Misha because it's ran by trade trolls and the general jackass. Seems like it still is.

As for my gear, it may lack, but then again, I like to say I have a life outside of the game. Something you guys in Unhallowed still have yet to learn to have after all this time. Then again, those consider themselves "elite" are like that.

So, yea. Go outside, live a little. It's only a game.

We raid 12 hours a week during progression. 4 days, 3 hours per. Pretty sure we get outside. And I LOL at the "elitist" comment. Just because some of us take offense to you crapping on our server to make yourself feel better you try and what trash talk? If anyone needs to unplug pal it's you. No one gave you grief at all until you came in here talking crap about the players here. It's plain to see your server transfer has done nothing for your progression. Now that someone points that out you start barking about how you have a life outside of wow....

Maybe, just maybe, stop trying to sound like you are better than everyone on Misha. Because clearly, you are not.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Great, I come back from a family meal and got to defend myself...

^^^^

Says he has a life, replies at 1am server.

I couldn't sleep. Ended up talking to a friend from Asia. And I am surprised I have not found you out in the world. Then again, you most likely stick to the non cross realm zones. Unlike the others on Darkspear that I see doing world epleening...

If he reads the misha forums at all then... we can assume...

HE HAS NO LIFE!

I read them for signs of life from old friends once and a while, or to see if the people who annoyed me finally got banned, or to answer questions. I did answer a ton of questions when I was on this server. I wonder if those I helped remember me...

02/05/2013 07:33 AMPosted by Sifterone
I lvled a horde priest on a pvp server (dont like the idea of playing both sides on the same server...) and found the same childish banter in that trade chat as well. I really dont think its just a Misha problem.

Misha is about as low as I seen it sink. *shrugs* How have you been doing dude? It's been a while.

As for the last guy, you were the one who started this. I gave a honest answer to a question that was asked.

We raid 12 hours a week during progression. 4 days, 3 hours per. Pretty sure we get outside.

And I LOL at the "elitist" comment. Just because some of us take offense to you crapping on our server to make yourself feel better you try and what trash talk?

Misha has always been crap. That has been known on the other servers since the Wrath days. I perfer to speak the truth instead of talking trash. And didn't you guys move off Misha because you guys did not get Lich King server first on Misha? I know you guys were not on Misha for a little while but I can not remember when you guys moved...

If anyone needs to unplug pal it's you. No one gave you grief at all until you came in here talking crap about the players here. It's plain to see your server transfer has done nothing for your progression.

First off, someone from Misha actully gave me grief in the game first (knew I should have taken a screen shot of that too).

There is much more to the game than just "progression". It's a video game. It's suppost to be FUN. Then again the common elitist does veiw the game in terms of progression only...

Now that someone points that out you start barking about how you have a life outside of wow....

Maybe, just maybe, stop trying to sound like you are better than everyone on Misha. Because clearly, you are not.

I know I am not better than everyone on Misha, that's been proven a long time ago. But then again, not everything is measured in how much dps you can do, or hps you can do. Some things need to be measured in other ways. Misha still have not learned that...

Edit: I wish it was higher than 5*F outside...
Edited by Sistask on 2/5/2013 7:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
^^^^

tl:dr

I am better than everyone IRL and on this game and don't even try because I have "fun". You all are nerds and need to get on my level.

Your elitist attitude is annoying.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Not sure why you think we're elitist. We mostly keep to ourselves and if sometimes members talk big in trade chat, their opinions are their own and don't represent us. Also, you say you prefer to talk truth and not trash but we've been here consistently since WotLK and we actually did get the first H. LK kill here. Not trying to toot our horn, we know big fish little pond syndrome is silly. To us, progression IS fun. We enjoy the challenge. Somehow because we like to raid, we have become elitist.

edit: did you mean we left because we didn't get the normal LK kill first? Because lol
Edited by Pandamony on 2/6/2013 12:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
^^^^

I am better than everyone IRL and on this game and don't even try because I have "fun". You all are nerds and need to get on my level.

Your trolling is very dull and boring.

Not sure why you think we're elitist. We mostly keep to ourselves and if sometimes members talk big in trade chat, their opinions are their own and don't represent us. Also, you say you prefer to talk truth and not trash but we've been here consistently since WotLK and we actually did get the first H. LK kill here. Not trying to toot our horn, we know big fish little pond syndrome is silly. To us, progression IS fun. We enjoy the challenge. Somehow because we like to raid, we have become elitist.

edit: did you mean we left because we didn't get the normal LK kill first? Because lol

Second line whenever I seen your guild talking in chat or on here even. Nice to know there are some with a mild personality in that guild. And you guys did leave after Night Elf Plus One or whatever that guild's name was got the first normal LK kill on Misha. I found it silly back then. Still find it silly now, since when they got that, they started to fracture.

At least this is a little more fun answering back and forth than shoveling snow...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Just so you know Sistask, I believe you are thinking of a different guild.

We have gone nowhere since founding the guild midway through Ulduar. And most of us have been together a very long time and are fiercely loyal to each other.

We never talk on trade chat. We never have drama. The longstanding members purge that stuff very quickly.

But for some reason a few people like making unfounded statements or criticisms about our players. And because of that aforementioned loyalty, we respond.

For example, we lost a few weeks of progression in the beginning stages of this tier because one tank went to Hawaii for 10 days and another went on a surf trip for 2 weeks. And because of that a former member who just didn't fit our guild started calling us out on individual skill and our low ranking at the beginning of the tier.

And we responded not because we care about anything he said but because we have each other's backs. And because we are loyal and have each other's backs, people like you then think we are elitist.

So good luck to you Sistask. Hope you are having fun playing this game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
^^^^

Your trolling is very dull and boring.

Second line whenever I seen your guild talking in chat or on here even. Nice to know there are some with a mild personality in that guild. And you guys did leave after Night Elf Plus One or whatever that guild's name was got the first normal LK kill on Misha. I found it silly back then. Still find it silly now, since when they got that, they started to fracture.

At least this is a little more fun answering back and forth than shoveling snow...

Your elitist attitude is still annoying.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
[quote]^^^^

I mean. You're wrong? Not sure why you're correcting me when I've been in the guild since the beginning. Check wowprogress; we not only did not get it first, we got it fifth on the server. And you better believe we were damn excited and thrilled about getting the kill at all.
Reply Quote
If you're in unhallowed you have no need to answer to this guy he knows not of what he speaks. Everyone who actually knows anything about horde side would know that unhallowed is the most drama free guild on misha and maybe in wow. They never talk in trade and I've never once seen them brag, yet they are consistently misha's best guild for a few years now. Not only that they will all tell you they raid for the fun of it, not to compete. Now that is the truth. Lets just not answer this child and troll him instead. Have a nice day.

P.S. <<<<not in unhallowed so don't even try that angle.
Edited by Lilpeon on 2/6/2013 12:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
02/06/2013 12:31 PMPosted by Lilpeon
If you're in unhallowed you have no need to answer to this guy he knows not of what he speaks. Everyone who actually knows anything about horde side would know that unhallowed is the most drama free guild on misha and maybe in wow. They never talk in trade and I've never once seen them brag, yet they are consistently misha's best guild for a few years now. Not only that they will all tell you they raid for the fun of it, not to compete. Now that is the truth. Lets just not answer this child and troll him instead. Have a nice day.

Holy !@#$ everyone just got told.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Thank you for the back up lilpeon, it tickles my heart to see :)
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Pandamony
Thank you for the back up lilpeon, it tickles my heart to see :)
Just keeping it real up in here yo!
Reply Quote
69 Draenei Hunter
The main topic was if this server is still bad or not. The only person I seen to answer this was Sistask, opinion as it may be. This server was pretty bad when I caled it quits. If the same people are still around on the server, then it will still be pretty bad. From looking at this thread, one of the people is no longer on Misha, so it may have improved a little. Time will tell on that though.

I thought about coming back to this game, but if Misha still has the problem it always had with trade trolls, I think I will stick to SC2 and D3.
Edited by Simonne on 2/6/2013 7:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You paid 15$ just leave a reply on the forums lol.

Everyone thinks they are better than everyone on this server. Except me, because I am not on the server.
Reply Quote
69 Draenei Hunter
02/06/2013 07:07 PMPosted by Truewan
You paid 15$ just leave a reply on the forums lol.

Nah, I got one of those scrolls. The one that gives you a free week or something.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
and no one important will be missed this day...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]