/sad

90 Worgen Mage
good luck fellas, its been a fun ride
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Best of luck to all Envy raiders that will be leaving soon to other places. It has been fun :(
Edited by Andretta on 1/1/2013 10:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'mma miss you guys... /hug
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Guild Information
Name: <Requiem>
Server: Drenden
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM and Sunday 9:00PM - 1:00AM EST
Current Progression: 5/6 HM MSV, 3/6 HoF HM and 4/4 ToES (R).

Recruitment Needs
● Feral druid
● Feral druid
● Feral druid
● Feral druid
● Feral druid
● ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED

About <Requiem>
<Requiem> was formed during the latter half of The Burning Crusade. It has been been under the same leadership and the top Horde guild for the past three expansions. We provide raiders food, enchants, repairs and potions. Drenden is an EST time zone server with a medium population.

The guild is an adult guild with a mature adult atmosphere. Applicants must be over the age of 18.

<Requiem> is a great place to call home, make friends, and raid. There is usually someone online at any time of the day as well as an alt raid once a week.

Contact Us
Please contact us in-game if you have any questions:
- Tamayah/Rajah - DusT#1290
- Rainmaker
- Issues
- Babaganush/Shadowrx - Tobin#1857
- Graknal
- Sloshenstein
- Hotsnakes
Edited by Gray on 1/2/2013 12:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
What're ya tryin' to say, Gray? o.o

Hmm... Life as a Horde. I'd have to go with being a Tauren, which means I'd be a cow named after a dog that turns into a lion with horns.

Take that, nature!
Edited by Collie on 1/2/2013 12:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
At least you stay an animal throughout - imagine tossing tree into that mix. If only it kept my tusks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk

Hmm... Life as a Horde. I'd have to go with being a Tauren, which means I'd be a cow named after a dog that turns into a lion with horns.

Says the human that is a dog creature and then a cat... Take a walk on the wild side!
Edited by Remedy on 1/2/2013 3:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Female Tauren are the best.

Sad news though, good luck wherever you guys end up.
Edited by Penicillin on 1/2/2013 3:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You druids confuse me....silly animals
Edited by Andretta on 1/2/2013 11:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Is Envy leaving? if so, sad to hear it, good luck to you all from Phenom. It was fun playing with you all.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Our G1 raid team is disbanding. We've lost people to sheer boredom (or the unknown, a few people quit without saying a word) or frustration from the roster instability, the former causing the latter, and we've arrived at a point where it will be easier for all of us to find a new home... Or perhaps simply stop playing.

The guild itself will still be here, and our weekend group (G3) will be around to push new kills onto the progress boards. Only a few people have left as of now so there's still time to get BattleTags and RealIDs and whatever from most folks, if that's your thing.
Edited by Collie on 1/3/2013 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I want chicken I want liver
Meow Mix Meow Mix
Please Deliver
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
She's tied up with G3 already! You guys must really want a kitty...

( If you don't get it: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/drenden/Meowm%C3%AEx/advanced )

Would you accept a hug anyway?
Edited by Collie on 1/3/2013 9:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i was doing the meowmix theme song for the lawls since you're a cat, i didn't know there was actually a druid named meowmix lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I know. :p And she shall be taking over soon enough!

I'd sing another song, but it's hard to do over text. So... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Unfortunate to hear this. GL to those that are leaving the server and those that are putting wow away. You guys made a hell of a push this tier and the competitive atmosphere will be missed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]