"Noobletz" Anybody level 45-54?

78 Pandaren Hunter
Just started a new guild with my girlfriend and I was wondering if anybody wanted to join. We do dungeons primarily from 6pm-12am realm time and we're relatively new to the game, so we would love if a more experienced player would join our ranks, teach us things, and have a good time doing dungeons.

I am willing to change the guild name by creating a new one, our guild is only level 1 so it's not a big deal, and I will take suggestions. I mainly just couldn't find a name for our guild. Also yes we are a bit noobish, but we know what gear to use, what rotations to use, and our DPS is not bad. We don't really like to fool around in dungeons and our primary goal right now is to get to endgame.

I do feel I am a capable leader at our level, and once I get to endgame, I feel I will have enough experience to lead our guild wisely and orderly. Thanks for anybody who wants to join.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
While not interested in joining, I am always happy to give advice and/or help with various in-game knowledge. We were all new once. Feel free to hit me up on my Battle Tag: Raij#1488

And just because you won't know and most won't remember, Tyranny used to be on Lothar, which is why I am posting here at all... >.>
Edited by Arij on 1/5/2013 5:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Lothar for life.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]