Bye Boulderfist

90 Tauren Warrior
I have been on Boulderfist since the beginning (as Horntusk in vanilla, then later as Lionhaert). Everytime I took a break from wow and came back, the server got a little emptier. After I took a little hiatus recently, it seems that most of my friends, both old and new, have all transferred away or quit. Not sure which server I'm heading to yet, but I have it narrowed down to 2. Anyways, bye everyone :)

*Shoutout to Ascendent, Wockett, and anyone who ran with Flawless Victory back in Vanilla and was on the original Rag kill video :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rknDN64kDoM
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bai syraphim!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Good bye man I dont play anymore but it still makes me sad to see another great horde leader leave. Evilchad BTW
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
If u dont play y r u here on these forums ? is this your way of slowly cole turking from wow? these forums must be like them smoke patches.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Those smoke patches didn't work for me.
Reply Quote
One less horde I have to destroy......
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 10:10 PMPosted by Samhein
Those smoke patches didn't work for me.

indeed, take notes kids
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/19/2013 08:37 AMPosted by Tylaw
One less horde I have to destroy......

Man, must have been hard amassing all those HK's you have against the horde on this server. . .
Reply Quote
Maybe? Idk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]