Behold the stupidity of horde on our realm.

90 Draenei Hunter
So I'm sure everyone is aware of the fact that the Shao Tien Behemoth has a ridiculous amount of health...probably about double the amount of the final boss in VoA. Anyway, so here I am heading out to kill the thing. I see a horde DK by the name of Irritated, and he's struggling with the Behemoth. So I head over and tank the Behemoth with my pet for him, in order to help him out (*gasp!* An alliance helping out a horde? inconceivable!). He then deathgrips me to him and starts killing me, after he made sure my pet had aggro on the Behemoth. I somehow manage to tank the thing and get the DK at low health to the point where he runs away, then he heals up and comes back to finish me off, lol. Maybe it's only DKs that are stupid, or maybe it's only this guy, I don't know....rofl.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
If it's red, it's dead.....

:P
Edited by Verdel on 1/3/2013 7:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
01/03/2013 07:01 PMPosted by Verdel
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Druid
01/03/2013 07:01 PMPosted by Verdel
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
So when are you guys going to fight back when I gank you?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Yea we are on a pvp server and at least that' 90 on 90. Better than Hellfire or Hyjal. Noble thing for you to do, but kill the bastard after you help him with the quest, just in case :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm confused...how is he stupid? Sounds like you tried to help out someone on the opposite faction on a pvp server and got killed
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/03/2013 11:40 PMPosted by Septicx
So when are you guys going to fight back when I gank you?

Is WCG even a guild anymore? Why are you talking right now?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
01/15/2013 10:40 AMPosted by Sintaxx
I'm confused...how is he stupid? Sounds like you tried to help out someone on the opposite faction on a pvp server and got killed

He's stupid because I was helping him- only an idiot wouldn't be able to see that. Anyway, never again will I help you guys, ROFL! Even if you're low on health, and I clearly see that you're struggling to kill something, I will not lift a finger to help you out. I'll just stand there and laugh at you while I watch you slowly die. I might even help you die a little faster too.

You know, I've met a few horde who aren't complete jerks on our server, and we've actually managed to have fun together emote-chatting and stuff (surprising, I know). If you'd believe it, it's actually a lot of fun. But times are changing I guess...less mature people are playing the horde these days, especially on this server. Peace! Over and out!
Edited by Wifëy on 1/15/2013 10:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
He's stupid because I was helping him- only an idiot wouldn't be able to see that. Anyway, never again will I help you guys, ROFL! Even if you're low on health, and I clearly see that you're struggling to kill something, I will not lift a finger to help you out. I'll just stand there and laugh at you while I watch you slowly die. I might even help you die a little faster too.

You know, I've met a few horde who aren't complete jerks on our server, and we've actually managed to have fun together emote-chatting and stuff (surprising, I know). If you'd believe it, it's actually a lot of fun. But times are changing I guess...less mature people are playing the horde these days, especially on this server. Peace! Over and out!

MAD BRO?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

So what you're saying, is that if I ever meet you and emote chat with you (white I usually do with most ally), you're gonna kill me?

....Well that's very discouraging. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/15/2013 10:42 AMPosted by Phooklol
Is WCG even a guild anymore? Why are you talking right now?

I havn't seen you since that day I made you rage log from wow then rage log in and out of vent
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
01/15/2013 01:46 AMPosted by Anuku
I thought monks moto was if its red im !@#$ed. And just by looking at your gear what are you ganking lowbs?

A wild troll appears.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Phook, remember when you lost 3 times to Allspark in a 1v1 due to "lag", "low fps = 8", and "DCing". Either God hates you or you're terrible. Love you tho <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
PS. Wheelchair Gang is now a role-playing guild <25> currently looking for active role-players to engage within the Skullcrusher community. Transmog must match with desired role-play. Cybering is encouraged. Please message Solu for advice on how to cyber and transmog.
Edited by Jaydee on 1/18/2013 2:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/jikECcX.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter

So what you're saying, is that if I ever meet you and emote chat with you (white I usually do with most ally), you're gonna kill me?

....Well that's very discouraging. :(

Well...I might make a few exceptions here and there! ;) I'm not one of those "if it's red, it's dead" people...like some people....ahem! I'm simply saying that I won't be helping horde kill something if they're having a hard time of it anymore, lol. Unless I recognize you as one of the nicer, more mature horde, of course!

As an aside, and back to my original train of thought....Deathwing's son had a message for us that we really need to take to heart, lol. We must put aside our differences and work together, if we are ever going to banish evil from Azeroth. And if not, then we all shall perish!

{◕ ◡ ◕}
Edited by Wifëy on 1/22/2013 6:39 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]