Stormwind Cathedral Under New Management

90 Blood Elf Priest
Well sir, our junks are at least big enough to pull out of our pants. like a tauren/orc. those are huge
O.o

rofl
94 Human Death Knight
Well sir, our junks are at least big enough to pull out of our pants. like a tauren/orc. those are huge
O.o

Can't say the same about blood elves, can ye?
100 Night Elf Rogue
And all of you alliance guys posting

Haters will hate.
Horde wiill kill
Alliance will die
Oh look he took a arrow to the thigh
Running around like chickens without heads
While the horde takes your women into our beds
Under axe and blood I do so swear
That alliance blood shall lay there.

And now sexual assault jokes.

This is really not appropriate.
90 Orc Warrior

I heard its hard getting to 90.

btw, Guild Photo Anyone?

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/698/wowscrnshot010413010718.jpg

"STAY INSIDE, MAKE SUREYOU DON'T GET OUTSIDE"

I take that as "we can't hold the square where everybody can see us, so we just gonna clutter inside the cathedral were people need to be reading the chat to do something".

I knew there was a catch.

Indeed, 60v25 is real hard for them to beat us right? i was talking about dont go to the steps, Why you mad? where you over there and you got slapped?

Dont get mad that we raided stormwind, if it was the other way around, im sure you would be the troll your attempting to be now,

You WILL see us here alot.

btw, we were sitting in the mage quater for 30 minutes in wide open fields, what happened there, bud? we simply moved over to the cathedral to gather up more attention, you guys bored us.

also ,it was caps cuz my ventrilo talk button is caps.
Edited by Eg on 1/3/2013 11:12 PM PST
90 Human Death Knight
And all of you alliance guys posting

Haters will hate.
Horde wiill kill
Alliance will die
Oh look he took a arrow to the thigh
Running around like chickens without heads
While the horde takes your women into our beds
Under axe and blood I do so swear
That alliance blood shall lay there.

You write that as we type? I think Mommy will hang it on the fridge too. All Bull!@#$ aside, there are reasons why these guilds usually don't last long.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
In my opinion if the any Alliance can form a 20 man raid and hold in the middle of a valley in Orgrimmar I personally will admit that you guys are better than horde, oh and just so you dont get away with show up for 30 sec taking a SS and leaving be sure that some BSV members are online to come kill you

-Lorashh
90 Human Death Knight
Anyone remember Shadowhaven? The guys who most always steamrolled, are still around, and to my knoweldge, haven't made threads of this caliber?
85 Night Elf Druid
Bloondsong vanguard seems like an amazing guild. I wish alliance would raid cities.
90 Human Death Knight
Bloondsong vanguard seems like an amazing guild. I wish alliance would raid cities.

Hey Alty McAlt Alt, how fares your visit?
BSV rules?

-Shadow
Edited by Shádow on 1/3/2013 11:38 PM PST
100 Night Elf Rogue
01/03/2013 11:14 PMPosted by Wildthorns

Mistaken, why are you posting on an alt?
90 Human Death Knight
01/03/2013 11:15 PMPosted by Shádow
-Shadow

This name has more edges than the boxart for a Hedgehog of the same name. See? Ally can make a funny, too. And I've been getting back into PvP, though I'm reconsidering observing this thread.
100 Night Elf Rogue
01/03/2013 11:16 PMPosted by Wildthorns
I'm noones alt. sadly. This is my main. I hate leveling. So i sit an rp.

Dude. We have the addon. We can see your alts.

And even if we didn't, we could ignore you and see it ignore Mistaken, as well.
93 Draenei Paladin
This sure is a thing. Woooow.
90 Orc Warrior
How about this, lets just end the thread there, rather than start up a !@#$ storm.

Simply put, you wanna deal with us, come raid us. Dont want too? dont bother talking in the threads

Mistaken doesnt speak for all of us when he said it is to get our name out there, We do it because we advertise it. It is to recognize what we promise on. Simply put.

Now, if your going to talk about OH YEAH YOU GUYS ARE BAD, WE GOT THIS AND THIS, raid org, raid anything. We will be waiting.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]