(A) LFG

90 Human Paladin
I am new to this server and am looking for a guild.

I do have experience in both progression based pve (warrior, not this guy) and have consistently dabbled in pvp. I am mainly looking for a guild that is casual and hopefully has a few people to pvp with. My gear is not great by any means, but you can't be at the top echelon doing random bg's :) Feel free to pm me in game or post any responses here.

Also if anyone has any suggestions to guilds that are good / ones to stay away from I will gladly take advise. TY in advance.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You might our guild. We're big enough to always have someone to talk to and we do a little of everything. Our PVP Rated BG's got stalled by the expansion, and people are just now starting to circle back around to it, some fresh blood might be a good motivator. If you want to talk about it, PST me in game, or message anyone in my guild and ask if Ama is on, because you wanted to talk to her about joining and they'll point you to me. If I'm not on, ask if any of Axal's alts are and talk to him about your PvP love, he's the go to guy. He'd love to talk to you.

If we don't end up being a good fit for you there are a lot of quality guilds, but there are a couple of baddies. I'd prefer to talk about that privately though, because I'm pretty sure calling baddies bad is against the terms of service for forum posting or something. :-p

Either way, good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]