Good staff lvl 20 mage?

20 Blood Elf Paladin
Probably my last forum for the month but here I go, ok so I was wondering if there is a good staff with good intellect for a lvl 20 mage. (Faction:horde) think of the best you got.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
This is a list of all level 20 and under staves with intellect that are available to horde characters:

http://www.wowhead.com/items=2.10?filter=minrl=10;maxrl=20;si=2;cr=23;crs=1;crv=0
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Staff of the Sun comes from a group quest in Ghostlands. It's a little less intellect than the other, but it's a quest reward so you won't have to win a roll to obtain it.

Rod of the Sleepwalker drops in the Blackfathom Deeps instance, and is a little bit more intellect, but because it has spirit on it, you'll usually be rolling against the healer for this one.

Your other option would be to get either of the BOA staves. You can get the PvE one by saving up Darkmoon Faire tickets, and the PvP one can be purchased with (quite a lot of) honor points.
Edited by Honorata on 12/13/2012 7:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
76 Orc Hunter
The mage trainer in Org willll have a level 20 class quest for you that rewards a decent blue staff. - Staff of the Arcane Path

The quest requires that you use the LFG tool to join a dungeon group for Shadowfang Keep where you'll need to collect some items. It's a relatively easy run. Just don't stand in front of the last boss. Cast your spells on him from the landing where you first enter the room.
Edited by Nok on 12/13/2012 8:09 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]