Silent Noise LFM for (10s) 6pm-9pm est

90 Blood Elf Paladin
==============================
Guild: Silent Noise
Faction: Horde/Ysera
Goal: 10 Man / Heroic Raids
===============================

Silent Noise is an early evening raiding guild dedicated to 10 man raiding that is looking for extraordinary players to fill our roster. We're of a semi-hardcore mind set; the majority of us are ex-hardcore raiders who were seeking a more casual schedule with a greater social atmosphere. We expect our players to exceed when it comes to skill and preparation, have excellent and dedicated attendance, and to have an outgoing personality that accepts mature themed jokes and humor.
Recruitment:
All Classes/All Roles

Schedule:

• Tuesday - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST
• Wednesday - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST
• Thursday - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST

We're an early evening raiding guild ideal for third shift workers, first shift workers, or players who desire to have available time after a raid for themselves. We hold a strict attendance policy and at this time are only seeking players able to meet the full schedule with no interferences or conflicts.

The Guild:

• Created in 2008 during mid to late Burning Crusade.
• Has no time for drama and eliminates it quickly.
• Has a hardcore mind-frame on a casual schedule.

As a soft-core raiding guild, we strive to be a competitive guild on a casual schedule. We aren't aiming to be #1 on the server but would like to keep up with the competition. I highly advise that an interested applicant have a large and open sense of humor as our vent discussion(s) are always very interesting, entertaining, and the reason most of us enjoy raiding.

"The guild itself varies greatly in age, sex, ethnicity, sexual preference, race, and accents. We have some raiders who have just started college, some who've just graduated college, some with full time jobs, others who've already started their own families, couples, and the list goes on. We're a very social crowd and enjoy getting to know one another. Any potential applicants or anyone desiring to learn more information can find it at our website: http://snguild.blogspot.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
This guild is Viin certified.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/bumps
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
boompa!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hi there i am a 473 Equipped Arms warr can tank also Trying to return to raiding since my work hours have become somewhat normal again, i live in australia but because of my work schedual am forced to raid these hours 5-9:30PM or 6--9:30PM EST US or any earlier
i have been looking all through the forums but so far cannot find a guild raiding at those times during the week please feel free to post here or battle tag me Ripped#1384
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
application up on ur website
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Bump for great justice! Even though I totally don't know any of you. :3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for some lovely folks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]