<A> Hallowed Remnants RP-PvE-PvP Recruitment

95 Night Elf Rogue
Ismeralda hisses out softly as the Draenei Priest runs her hands along the Night Elf’s side. Granted, she would normally go to Wildsong with injuries such as this one, though, considering her armor was practically upgraded rags at the moment, various burns and the hint of other non-pleasant things scattered along the tattered leather from numerous attacks from that night. It is not hard to tell at a glance that Ismeralda should’ve done what a good rogue normally does in a situation like that: Run, get out, watch… But no, the Night Elf was far from the type to run when she felt she could still do some good.

“You know she is going to yell at you.” Verissa softly speaks, the gentle glow of holy magic lighting up the inn’s room. Granted, the Draenei doesn’t precisely struggle with healing, but she takes her time with the Rogue, knowing full well she was most likely not being completely honest with just how much it hurt.

“Of course she is.” Ismeralda offers in response, her form sitting upon the edge of the bed, eyes peering out of the window and out towards the rest of Honor Hold, “Perhaps deserved, but someone had to still be out there, trying to protect that foolish Prophet.”

Verissa shakes her head to the sides as she finishes healing the wounds she had been working on, slowly moving to continue elsewhere, “Foolish for wanting to protect his home?”

“Foolish for not calling in more guards.” She mutters, twitching as the Priest’s hands come into contact with singed flesh, the skin still quite tender, “Though I suppose he’s already recovering. The Horde always seem to be bad at finishing them off…” She pauses, chuckling, “Or the Alliance just has really good healers.”

“I would hope it is more the second, with as crazy as some of you are. You and the Druid both knew you were outnumbered.” Verissa scolds, narrowing her eyes a bit, watching the burnt skin slowly start to heal.

“So we did, and we kept going. Odd thing, isn’t it?” She questions, tilting her head to the side, “I only wish more people felt the same way. We could have truly put a stop to them at Stormwind if they did.”

“I do not believe that is even up for discussion at this point.” Verissa offers, “Though perhaps it is time to reach out, see if anyone else wishes to come and aid us in what we do?”

Ismeralda laughs, unable to help herself really, “We are already quite big, though, considering we are simple mercenaries and everyone has their own thing to do... Perhaps more people wouldn’t be a bad thing.” She mutters, glancing back towards Verissa with a slow grin forming, “Perhaps it is time to get our name out there in other ways.”

OOC- Continued in next post... Stupid limits! *Shakes fist.*
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
OOC – This is the Hallowed Remnants first real push to have an RP-PvP side to the guild and, as such, it is a bit of a recruitment drive. We have a handful of people, if that, already in the guild that are interested in RP, PvP, and everything in between… You know, the - and all of that.

The basic idea that I have had laid out, to allow there to be a large variety of personalities and such within the guild for RP purposes: We’re a mercenary guild. We don’t go and assassinate people and such, but we do go out of our way to join up with both offense and defense based things in regards to the Alliance. As long as you are willing to put your personal beliefs/needs to the side to progress the Remnants goals, whatever that may be, I could care less if you are throwing mugs in a tavern or brawling it out in the streets like some crazed monkey as long as you do nothing to soil the name of the group itself.

But, isn’t starting fights something that could turn a guild’s pants brown, you might ask yourself? Indeed, it very well might, but I care little about public image as long as it’s within proper context for the given character and isn’t causing other RPers problems. This doesn’t give you the right to go about and act like an idiot, however, and OOC is far from IC, so simply going about trolling for OOC laughs will be dealt with seriously. If you have a Warlock that’s greedy for power, that’s fine, but you wouldn’t go around annoying people with /duel requests… That’s just annoying.

Considering this is an updated recruitment post as well, I imagine I should toss out the usual spiel of who we are and what we wish to do on server. We’re, at the present, primarily a PvE guild with aspirations to become something more… And in this case, a stronger name in the RP-PvP scene on VeCo. “But there are already so many RP-PvP guilds!” you might say, and to respond, I will simply say “Yeah, but do you have any idea on how hard it is to find an RP-PvP guild that has actual strong interest in PvE?”. There are many guilds out there, but, in the same note, there are many guilds that do not PvE, there are many guilds that do not PvP, there are guilds that laugh at the thought of RP, or guilds that make one part of it mandatory, or two of them, or just go Voltron and try to force people to do all three and make people feel bad for not doing so.

We have three raid groups, Tuesday/Thursday led by Dimion, Wednesday/Monday led by Hexia, and Sunday night led by Darkscythe. They are generally later on in the evening server time (6:30pm being the latest start, and 5:30pm being the earliest). All three raid groups use KSK, and we don’t lose the list much at all, though I obviously can’t promise it’ll never happen. Things happen, can’t always be helped, but it will never, ever be lost and suddenly have the same people at the top every other week.

We have every intention of getting another raid group going, as well as getting a serious alt group up and running during the course of the week with plans on tossing up RP events, PvP events, and potentially change our home base thingy majig to try and get a more active RP area in Azeroth, but all of these fun ideas require people. Which, by the way, if you are wondering who I am referring to by people, it is those that feel it is time to change homes, time to get something going, time to do more in a guild then just wait, day to day, for something to happen.

If you have questions, if you want to join, if you want to point out how this is a wall of text and I need to put in a TL;DR, send a tell to Ismeralda or any officer in game. :)
Edited by Ismeralda on 12/16/2012 10:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
So, looking it over, I figure I really should add a TL;DR section. :D

RP- We are looking for those interested in RP, though the guild itself will, most likely, never be 100% RP. What I mean by this is that we will be focusing on creating an RP hub for the guild and, in turn, the server... As well as pushing ourselves into the various RP-PvP events more seriously. As it is now, we get a few people participating in the RP-PvP events, with a few interested in it more seriously, but wanting to get their feet wet first kind of thing.

PvP-A lot of us have fun with the bit of World PvP we get from time to time, and I am hoping to expand upon that fully. Get more people interested in going out to defensive pings, get more people interested in going out and causing said pings for the Horde, as well as build up interest for arenas, RBGs, and perhaps other PvP related events.

PvE-As of right now, PvE is our strongest driving force. We have three raid groups (One of which definitely needs more people, potentially two. Need to talk with the raid leaders). All raids are scheduled server time, and most of them last for three hours with the idea to get as much done as we can in a given week.

Contact Ismeralda or any officer in game for questions, invite requests, and various other things that might come up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Bump for classy guild leaders!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Aye! Bump as well! When the alliance scatter before us... Ismeralda stood before us. Taking a stand and proving to everyone she had brass ovaries!

/respect
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hey Ismerelda
Can I sell you this neck-bell?
Best Deals Anywhere!

~Bump.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
The thing to keep in mind with VeCo... Things occur more within guilds. If you're not a part of a guild, you're probably not going to get into, say, raids and such, especially of current content, you won't see that much Alliance side.

And, in turn, it also explains why a lot of people in slow, stagnated, or potentially dead guilds are more likely to troll in trade chat about how dead the server is. If you're in a guild that has, at the most, five active players and all they do is troll... It's a good sign it is time to find another guild if you actually want to do stuff on The Venture Co. :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
Hmmm, I see the last post was four days ago... Let's make that today, shall we?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Aww did you get jealous at all the free bumps the hordies gave me haha
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
12/24/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Kheridan
Aww did you get jealous at all the free bumps the hordies gave me haha
No? Just wanting to make sure I don't forget to keep the recruitment post from slipping off the front page. :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
That wasnt serious btw =P
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
12/24/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Kheridan
That wasnt serious btw =P
I assumed not, but no harm in responding. :)
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
PvE related bump! :)

We've now successfully cleared MSV, and working towards having it fully on farm and more aggressively hitting Heart of Fear... Which means we'll soon be having people not needing gear from MSV, so more likely to be swapped in for those kills. :)

Group 2, to my knowledge, is still needing a few bodies. Contact Hexia in game for information.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
We're still looking for a few people for the second raid group. Contact Trondheim if you have any interest in joining up. :)
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Druid
Ismer! I haven't felt your swift blades in my kidneys for a while now. Typically, I'd insert a "Miss you!" here, but instead I'll just back away ... slowly. With my finger on the cyclone button.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
Best take your finger off that Cyclone button, I can't properly say hi all helpless in the air. :)
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
01/28/2013 10:02 PMPosted by Starien
peanutbutter.
Potentially... Though Wildsong leans over and whispers into my ear one word at seeing peanut butter: Chocolate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]