Looking for friends

90 Undead Rogue
Hey, used to play my warlock (named Plursh, on stormreaver now not even maxed) a lot here but then I decided to make this rogue and now I play him instead. I've already met a few other people I've played with before but like to find if there are any more or maybe make new ones.

Like way back, I mostly pvp with the odd trip into pve. Also yes, I'm sticking to combat spec.

Add BughxO1nXlBY#1675
Edited by Getplurshdon on 12/18/2012 2:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
67 Pandaren Shaman
Hey, everyone. I, too, am looking for friends to play with. I'm in Arizona and play... a lot. Mostly in the evenings and a lot on the weekends as well. My RL friends aren't into this kind of things or else I would recruit them. I really want to conquer some dungeons.
Reply Quote
21 Undead Hunter
You talking about the old Broken Eclipse peeps? Bird, Tensu, and a few othes are in <Promade>, the rest flaked out or went Alliance (including that annoying female).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]