*Gives a morning bump, before passing out for a few hours*
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid
Feeling a bit down today. Hope I can still make it tonight. :o(
Edited by Gunnathor on 2/20/2013 1:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid
Hi guys!

Sorry for missing last night. I was feeling pretty down so I needed to sleep it off.

Am better now, and I shall be online from tonight till Sunday! :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hi guys!

Sorry for missing last night. I was feeling pretty down so I needed to sleep it off.

Am better now, and I shall be online from tonight till Sunday! :D

Wonderful.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
To arathor tomorrow!
Reply Quote
37 Worgen Hunter
Hmmmm I'm thinking I should start hanging around on the guild thread
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Oh hey there Camberlain! :0
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid
I HATE MY LIFE I HAS TO STUDY :(

*plays WoW*
Edited by Gunnathor on 2/24/2013 10:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
[13:36:16] [Y] [Ferenold]: [Bird] -kaaw kaw, kaw Cahcaw caw cawcaw a cawcaw aw Cawcaw Cahcaa, cacah Cawcaw. (Cawcaw-cahcaa, cawcaw cawcaw cacaw cahcaw kaa kaww cahcaw. Cacaw caw kah cacaw cahcaw ka kah cacaw caah, cahcaa.cacaa.kaw. Cacaw-cacaw cahcaa cacaw)

That's how you properly attract Druids to your guild. XD
Reply Quote
73 Worgen Priest
OH HAI DUR!
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid
02/24/2013 03:13 PMPosted by Ephraim
OH HAI DUR!

Hey there dude! How're you doing? :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
The town of Darel'horth was a quaint little place: located in a forest-clearing north of Stormglen, the wood surrounding the town were the thick and primal sort that were found often in Gilneas. They bore that same black, antique grace that was very much mirrored by the buildings of the township: done in that old, sentimental style, thoroughly gothic yet not adorned with overmuch ornamentry - or much of it at all, truly.

There were sixty buildings fully restored in the township, and dozens more thoroughly damaged at its outskirts. A small wall was in the process of being built, wrought of the sable-wood of the Blackwald. Small dirt roads were paved along the township, and at its apex stood the Irminsul tree: A grand oak stripped of all leaves and branches, a life-pillar, recalling primitive phallic symbolism. In front of the tree stood the three buildings which held a degree of granduer: the church, the town hall, and the Inn. The latter two buildings flanked the sides of the former one.

The church - or perhaps the Cathedral, stood as a microcosm of that which dwelled so solemnly within the city of Gilneas, resembling it in style and yet not in stature! There was all sorts of signs carved into its wooden-stone, bearing marks of an older age. The Town Hall itself was replete with various paintings - ones that were thoroughly of the romantic nationalist tradition.

Old, mythic scenes were predicted, a saga of the past of Gilneas'. A small fire burned, and a simplistic chandolier, lit with Kerosene, hung solemnly from the high, nordic ceiling. The light was thoroughly dim - despite all the accumulated lamps, the place was still thoroughly dim. Ferenold stood beside the raging hearth, hands folded evenly behind his back.
Reply Quote
On a scale of 1 to Ferenold, how much did you miss me, Ferenold?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'm so happy you're back on Moon Guard, Kellinath!!!!!
Reply Quote
ilu2 Fere. <3

I even hit 90 today.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Good job, Kellinath!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
But srs, how've you been, Fere? Your guild seems to be doing eggscellent. <3 You should message me ingame sometime. I wanna catch up with my favorite Worgen drood.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
But srs, how've you been, Fere? Your guild seems to be doing eggscellent. <3 You should message me ingame sometime. I wanna catch up with my favorite Worgen drood.

We are. RP every night and events 3-6 times a week.

I would whisper you but you're not in-game.

Also all my posts in this thread were really jokes.

I actually hate you.

(that might have been a joke too, Idk)
Reply Quote
I know you hate me bby. I don't mind the hate.

I love you irregardless. But I should be ingame tomorrow.

I wanna hear all about the juicy drama ingame while I've been gone.
Edited by Lunorah on 2/24/2013 11:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
irregardless

/twitch
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]