[A] Order of the Elder Orchid - No.

Order of the Golden Hawk=Teutonic knights.

Us=Lithuania.

It came close.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I like how the Orchid said 'may it be so' to not believing in heathen stuff because they didn't hear what Hranu said, lol.
Reply Quote
12/29/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Ferenold
I like how the Orchid said 'may it be so' to not believing in heathen stuff because they didn't hear what Hranu said, lol.

I found it amusing; we talked about it in Gchat for a little bit.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Mhm.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
In my defense, I came in late.

At least nobody can say we are not a polite lot of Gilneans.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
well, Ferenold was a bit drunk when he confronted Throstan.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bed time.
Reply Quote
Really old Orchids.
Reply Quote
Btw, Ferenold, I wish to speak to you later.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/31/2012 06:04 AMPosted by Luchena
Btw, Ferenold, I wish to speak to you later.

Ok.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Boop.
Reply Quote
Ferenold; I wish to apologize how I acted two days ago and yesterday. If I could take any moment back in my life, it would be how I acted in the last two days. I simply wish for no bad blood/hate between me and your guild members as well as yourself.

Even if you don't, I thank you for your consideration and the reading of my post. I hope the guild continues to thrive.

For Gilneas!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Ferenold; I wish to apologize how I acted two days ago and yesterday. If I could take any moment back in my life, it would be how I acted in the last two days. I simply wish for no bad blood/hate between me and your guild members as well as yourself.

Even if you don't, I thank you for your consideration and the reading of my post. I hope the guild continues to thrive.

For Gilneas!

Your apology is forgiven!

Throstan and me have worked things out between us, by the way. There's no bad blood.
Reply Quote

For Gilneas!

Your apology is forgiven!

Throstan and me have worked things out between us, by the way. There's no bad blood.

Yeah, he told us you guys had worked something out. I thank you; there would be other people who would be not so quick to forgive.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
In the works of Tarantino, a predominant concept is the concept of constructivist truth. But if the postdialectic paradigm of expression holds, the works of Tarantino are modernistic.

“Society is fundamentally elitist,” says Derrida. Sontagist camp implies that sexuality is dead, given that culture is distinct from reality. However, Foucault suggests the use of the postdialectic paradigm of expression to challenge sexism.

The premise of the modernist paradigm of discourse holds that reality must come from communication. But several narratives concerning not discourse, as neosemiotic narrative suggests, but postdiscourse may be revealed.

Debord’s critique of the postdialectic paradigm of expression states that language is used to entrench sexist perceptions of sexual identity. It could be said that many discourses concerning dialectic rationalism exist.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Gonna ook you in the dooker.
Reply Quote
21 Pandaren Warrior
In the works of Tarantino, a predominant concept is the concept of constructivist truth. But if the postdialectic paradigm of expression holds, the works of Tarantino are modernistic.

“Society is fundamentally elitist,” says Derrida. Sontagist camp implies that sexuality is dead, given that culture is distinct from reality. However, Foucault suggests the use of the postdialectic paradigm of expression to challenge sexism.

The premise of the modernist paradigm of discourse holds that reality must come from communication. But several narratives concerning not discourse, as neosemiotic narrative suggests, but postdiscourse may be revealed.

Debord’s critique of the postdialectic paradigm of expression states that language is used to entrench sexist perceptions of sexual identity. It could be said that many discourses concerning dialectic rationalism exist.

/Gibbs-slap
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yay for floods.
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid
Hallo everyone! Nice to see a new thread up :D
Reply Quote
73 Worgen Priest
12/18/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Volkuza
Why.

Old thread was locked by mods.

Or ancient aliens.

Link:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=aliens+meme&num=10&hl=en&safe=off&tbo=d&biw=1366&bih=673&tbm=isch&tbnid=apnFul3a9E8HtM:&imgrefurl=http://www.mememaker.net/template/ancient-aliens/&docid=YuzpYcFdJFBvgM&imgurl=http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/57843.jpg&w=400&h=400&ei=2-TlUP7OMpTV0gGv-ICABQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=489&vpy=195&dur=2706&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=91&ty=130&sig=108519541672799693846&page=2&tbnh=140&tbnw=145&start=33&ndsp=41&ved=1t:429,r:61,s:0,i:279
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]