[H-10] <Scientific Method> 3/13HM LF Tank

90 Blood Elf Paladin
^.^
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Full time DPS spot available.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still recruiting full time DPS spot available.
Reply Quote
92 Troll Druid
I am a 490 Resto/Boomkin that frequently switches specs, I am very comfortable healing or dps whatever comes our way, I've been the guild's spec swapping !@#$% for 4 tiers now. I enjoy doing both roles, it keeps things fresh and gives me a different perspective and knowledge of the fight. That being said, I very much prefer to heal. It is the more geared of my two sets and that's where I feel I can offer the most.

As far as experience in current tier, I am currently 4/16 HM, 16/16 normal modes, and some light experience on HM Gara'Jal.

I'd be very interested in having a chat with you about your current raid composition, loot rules, general disposition of raids, strictness on attendance, how serious you are about pushing HM's. I'll keep an eye out for you, and we can talk in game or on vent, w/e works best.
Edited by Earthly on 1/11/2013 8:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Hey Earthly, I'm online all the time, but AFK in Shrine a lot too. The other officers are normally around at night, around 9pm-12am server. If you happen to catch us all online at the same time we'd be happy to talk with you in vent, and you can ask us questions in chat too.

We just recruited a Paladin healer last week, so we'll see how he does in the next couple raids. Our biggest concern is getting our DPS spots filled. We had to let someone go who had been a full time raider for a loooooong time, and we haven't found someone to replace him yet.

You could definitely heal on our farm content if you wanted, and more often if you prove yourself on par or better than one of our other healers. Our monk or myself can DPS pretty well and don't mind switching roles during a raid.

We're currently working on Blade Lord Heroic, but with that DPS spot not being filled, we've had to bring friend ranks which makes progression difficult. We chose to skip HM MSV progression for the moment until we kill Blade Lord, then see if people wanted to kill those or not.
Edited by Soltarii on 1/12/2013 7:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I am a pickle jar.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't like pickles.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Can I have your pickles then, Pers?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Hi Stormreaver, we are recruiting for heroic progression!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still Recruiting.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
90% of the game is half mental.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hi.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
01/22/2013 07:51 AMPosted by Deadlifts
hi.

Ohai. Do you even deadlift?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruiting DPS for Heroic Progression, currently 3/16 HM. Currently have no hunters, druids, mages or death knights.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Hi. I'm in the first page now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruiting DPS for Heroic Progression, currently 3/16 HM. Currently have no hunters, druids, mages or death knights.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruiting 2 DPS for Heroic Progression, currently 3/16 HM. Currently have no hunters, druids, mages or death knights.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Recruiting 2 DPS for Heroic Progression, currently 3/16 HM. Currently have no hunters, druids, mages or death knights.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]