487 mage6/6Msv 3/6HoF 3/4T LF Raid Guild

90 Human Mage
Prefer to raid monday tuesday wednesday. Wanting to go horde but will stay alliance if needed.

Little history.
Been raiding since BC but started hardcore raiding In WotLK. I had to quit at the end of LK for a bit tried to come back in Cata But real life just wasn't letting me. Raided all of the opening content of Cata but did not get to hardmodes. Quit when firelands came out coming back at the end of Cata to prepare for Mists. Started raiding mid october but my guild fell apart. Transfered to another server.. That guild had a tank and healer quit... Got a free transfer to my current server... Guild leader quit and gave the guild to an !@#$%^- who is selling it before he transfers... So really I am looking for a guild that plans on playing for awhile because I really don't want to transfer or change guilds again...

Schedule is kinda random.
I work weekends mostly but sometimes have them off.
Monday - Open all day
Tuesday - Open all day
Wednesday - Open all day
Thursday - Mornings
Friday - Mornings
Saturday - Probably not
Sunday - Late nights (9 pm est and on)

Parses:
Current guild: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/163445/

Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Lol wrong server my friend. go on wowprogress.com and the guild recruitment forums, it'll help you far more than this realm forum ever will.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]