Random Thought of the Day.

I always get the urge to post something random.

Does anyone else?

If so, post your random thoughts here! I'd like to hear em.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I was just thinking about how some of the leather chest options look more like vests and how with those lumberjack looking shirts you can get in the game thanks to tailoring, you can make one spiffy looking leather-wearer :D

Also, my favorite pizza toppings are pepperoni & jalapenos :D

and yeah..I am gonna like reading this thread. Thanks, Orren ! ;)

Edit: here's my monk to see some proof about the shirt thing :D

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Corcovado/simple
Edited by Samarrah on 12/21/2012 3:43 PM PST
90 Orc Death Knight
Your monk looks preeeetty legit. Not a fan of the shoulders or weapon, but the rest of the set is pretty legit.

As for random thoughts, I'm hungry. Brb food.

EDIT: Or should I say shoulder.
Edited by Gharnef on 12/21/2012 4:19 PM PST
90 Troll Death Knight
Not so much as random, but something I wanted to bring up lately.

I was re-watching the first season of The Walking Dead, and I noticed when Rick, Morgan, and his son are in the police station, and turn on the water, Morgan says "There hasn't been running water for weeks."

That's all fine and dandy, but if there was no running water, that means there was no gas and electricity. If there were neither of those, then how did Rick survive being in the coma for weeks, without water or food? My guess:

Rick's a zombie.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Your monk looks preeeetty legit. Not a fan of the shoulders or weapon, but the rest of the set is pretty legit.

As for random thoughts, I'm hungry. Brb food.

EDIT: Or should I say shoulder.

TY! I feel the same way about the shoulders and mostly the weapon..they'll be swapped out soon enough :)

Also, boogers :)
12/21/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Girlrage
I was wondering the other day if men from countries other than the US measure certain "things" with centimeters or mm or what, instead of inches.

You would think of this wouldn't you.....

12/21/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Samarrah
and yeah..I am gonna like reading this thread. Thanks, Orren ! ;)

Thanks. :) Back when myspace was the popular thing, I was in a group that had a similar thread such as this, hence the idea. :D

On a side note, I haven't done any Christmas shopping at all! D:
Edited by Orren on 12/22/2012 9:51 AM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
To the horde trying to glitch my guards at my tower point FORGET IT ill cut you!
90 Human Mage
12/21/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Girlrage
I was wondering the other day if men from countries other than the US measure certain "things" with centimeters or mm or what, instead of inches.

LOL as if any guy actually has a "thing" big enough to measure in inches....amirite....no....just me...
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I was trying to find a video on youtube that had the parkour clip from The Office. That clip makes me lol every time. But alas, there are only videos that were recorded with toasters or are poorly edited.

For shame.

PARKOUR!!!
Edited by Samarrah on 12/23/2012 7:39 AM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
I have 7 Sulfuron Ingots and 5 Blood the Mountain that I am never going to use and I can't sell on ally AH. /sadface
90 Draenei Warrior
12/23/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Aurelia
I have 7 Sulfuron Ingots and 5 Blood the Mountain that I am never going to use and I can't sell on ally AH. /sadface

How much are you selling them for? =p

I also have some valuables to get rid of but I haven't even tried yet.
90 Night Elf Druid
12/23/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Luna
How much are you selling them for? =p

I put em all as low as 400g before I gave up. They went for like 1k in Cata ='(.
90 Orc Hunter
I was wondering how long it would take me to grind out the 'Khan' title coming in 5.2. I MUST HAVE IT!
90 Orc Warrior
I'm wondering if the Cowboys have what it takes to stop RG III and the Redskins next week to make the playoffs. That's my random thought of the day.
90 Draenei Warrior
12/23/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Aurelia
I put em all as low as 400g before I gave up. They went for like 1k in Cata ='(.

I'll buy them if you still have them. I don't ever look at the AH, so I never knew they were there. >_>
90 Orc Death Knight
12/23/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Samayael
I'm wondering if the Cowboys have what it takes to stop RG III and the Redskins next week to make the playoffs. That's my random thought of the day.

nope.jpg Texans are the best team in the state!
85 Night Elf Druid
12/23/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Aurelia

I put together a full dark iron set, with weapons, for a possible alt that I'm not even sure I'm ever going to level to 60 just to be able to equip it all and look freakin rad. It was something like 450 dark iron ore that I had to farm. I wish I could get a Thorium Brotherhood title. lol
85 Night Elf Druid
Oh... and I can't wait for March! Oakland A's baseball is going to be so much fun this year!
12/23/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Luna
I don't ever look at the AH
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]