Best PvP Class Post 5.2

90 Goblin Warlock
What do you think the best PvP Class would be with the new upcoming changes?

I'm new to doing PvP and would like to roll something that sounds like it would be dominant in when 5.2 is patched.

Thanks for the help/advice (if any).
Gooru
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The best one will likely get nerfed, maybe go for 3rd best or...gasp...play what you find fun!
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
Heaven forbid he plays something that isn't fotm though.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Hmm...I still need more suggestions as to what to play with PvP as main focus with the nerfs that are coming up with 5.2... :\
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
monk or rogue
Reply Quote
34 Night Elf Priest
Rogues
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
TSP
If you are new to PvP, you don't care about the "best" FOTM class in 5.2...

... because your skills will not likely be developed enough that you'll be able to realize the benefits.

And then 5.3 will roll around and the FOTM will change and you'll have wasted a lot of time trying to play the 5.2 FOTM.
Reply Quote
Best in what? You'll be chasing your tail if you try to want the best in Arenas or rBGs, because the devs will keep nerfing the top of the totem pole every patch. It's basically a round-robin of being the overpowered fotm followed by a long period of relative weakness.

But since the devs are focusing on 3v3 balance, this means that some specs will be inherently stronger in 1v1 or 2v2 despite being average in higher brackets. THIS is the class you want to reroll to.

Stay away from ferals in 5.2, since they will be pretty strong in all brackets and therefore the prime target for the next round of nerfs.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
What do you think the best PvP Class would be with the new upcoming changes?

I'm new to doing PvP and would like to roll something that sounds like it would be dominant in when 5.2 is patched.

Thanks for the help/advice (if any).
Gooru

Didn't even finish gearing your lock before you gave up :(

Maybe with your new fotm class you'll be able to get glad with zero gems/enchants/skill!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Play what you have fun with.

Don't just play what you think is powerful.

When they get nerfed, you'll have nothing left but a removed crutch.

You won't learn to PVP that way. PLAY WHAT YOU ENJOY.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
5.1 : Warriors, Hunters and SPriests

5.2 : Warriors, Hunters and SPriests
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Shadow Priests are somehow escaping the nerf bat and are looking extremely good. Arms will likely remain pretty good. Feral is getting nerfed hard. Rogues and Windwalkers are getting huge buffs, if the patch goes through as is. BM is good and also easy. I'm not sure how mages and warlocks will be.
Reply Quote
Range:
shadow priest
hunter
lock
mage
boomkin

Melee:
rogue
monk
warrior
dk
feral
ret pally
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/23/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Zeroizer
OP is what's wrong with this game. I hope you get hit by a car and the hospital you go to has no Wi-fi. Scumbag.
wow.... take the game more seriously you nerd
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]