Best PvP Class Post 5.2

Warriors, Hunters, Priests, Mages.

Those four classes will treat you well in PvP. Other classes typically have ups and downs but those 4 tend to stay pretty solid (though spec does vary).

Yes I know hunters have had horrid representation in the past but now they're so strong it kinda makes up for it IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
WW monks and rogues are predicted to be very strong as well.
Reply Quote
Both ele and enhance shaman are realy underplayed, along with rets, so they may get a buff soon
Reply Quote
mmmm u said all the range exept the shamy elemental why so !
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ITT Zeroizer uses Obama logic to try and prove his point.

"A made up number of people I just made up, agree with my point, so I'm right, and if you disagree you are wrong."

I've played since day 1 launch, with a break during wrath (between Naxx and ToC), and again in Cata, because it was not fun. Across the 3 different accounts I've had active (down to 1) I've played progressive raiding, hardcore pvp, and casual. And in all that time, across different servers, with multiple accounts, countless guilds, and thousands of BG's, I've never come across anyone who, at least, vocally says FoTM players, are douches, or their playstyle is douchery.

I would say though sir, your conduct in this thread, is a shining example for anyone out there who wants to engage in the art of douchery. You really are an inspiration to all the youngins' out there who are thinking to themselves, "Man I want to be a huge tool, but the guys on Jersey Shore, just aren't enough... who else can I look to?" Now all you youngins', be sure to mail him some hair gel, and tight polo shirts for Christmas to show your appreciation, for all he has done for the douche community.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
rets will never be last you dream this up
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
votes dont make you right
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Stick with your Warlock. We have always and probably will always have a good footing in the PVP environment.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Monk or Rogue.

Rogue mostly, I've seen them %*!*#*%* so bad in PTR (When it was 5.2 PTR).

Now In 5.2, they instantly win if they play right.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Yea they always have a nerf and a buff.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
im finding out the hard way a warrior in pvp is all about the gear.ive never seen a class so dependent on its gear and even then at best theyre poor.they almost always lead the deaths chart and if he doesnt hes got a full set of boa.try a priest.it takes a group to drop one,any class can beat a warrior one on one
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
enhance shamwow! their burst is sweet, and having an elemental and spirit wolves help you fight is so dank
You're level 56. That's like saying a 13 year old has a valid opinion on healthcare.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thi sis how it works. In a BG the team with the most War, DKs wins
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
OP, sounds like you need a class with a low skill cap, so go hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Throgue
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Do what you think i best what maybe an OP class for someone might not be OP for you its not about wwhat class is OP its about how you make the class OP Dont listen to what they say no class is Op.. Its not about who is best there all good Just play what you would play in any game whats youre play style on like video games like being in the back of the battle killing ppl do it wanna be up in there faces knowing when they died ur blade was the last they saw or just knowiing you were part of the team by healing and being a gaurd do what makes you happy and fits youre play style........

For The Horde!
Reply Quote
18 Night Elf Hunter
OP, sounds like you need a class with a low skill cap, so go hunter. lol says the druid that's a joke and a half.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Do what you think i best what maybe an OP class for someone might not be OP for you its not about wwhat class is OP its about how you make the class OP Dont listen to what they say no class is Op.. Its not about who is best there all good Just play what you would play in any game whats youre play style on like video games like being in the back of the battle killing ppl do it wanna be up in there faces knowing when they died ur blade was the last they saw or just knowiing you were part of the team by healing and being a gaurd do what makes you happy and fits youre play style........

For The Horde!

Let me ask you this... @ one time they increased the damage from my thorns (thorns is a buff that hits back when someone hits you in melee.. no longer in game) to something crazy like 5k. Now when they did this I was resto. I used thorns all the time. a Rogue stunlocks me. you know the situation... I trinket, he restuns for shorter duration.. .I heal myself., but.. the thorns is hitting him back.. it would hit back so hard that if i am healing myself and the rogue is hitting me 3 times per second... he is dead before he notices he is killing himself. this was WAY OP! would you consider this to be something not to listen to?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Fackt is.. ther IS OP classes and abilities. let me list some. cat druids get pvp set bonus for movement speed. they also get bonus to movement speed via talent, they also have temp buffs such as dash and demo roar etc... use these with the 2 class speed percs with no penalty for stealth movement in this situation: arena 2v2 cat druid and warrior vs resto druid and warlock. Doors open cat druid does a leap halfway across the field, engages dash while warrior use what i think is called intervene (charges to your partner) and you find yourslef 1 meter outside of the door stunned to death by the cat and warrior and dead within seconds because of the warriors battle standard and the cats super nasty CD's. This happend to me in the arena! next fight same team! I was waiting for it this time. Doors opend and i pop'd tree form. this time i was dead in 6 seconds instead of 3!
Reply Quote
14 Draenei Warrior
5.1 : Warriors, Hunters and SPriests

5.2 : Warriors, Hunters and SPriests

ROFL Say the OP mage since the beginning of WOW! Now G T F O!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]