Monk LF raiding guild

90 Human Monk
383ilvl windwalker monk looking for raiding guild 2 nights a week 8:15pm eastern to 12 eastern. have past experience looking for a change guild i have is only raiding 1 night a week and not downing all content i would like. willing to transfer for the right horde guild. add me on battletag to talk some more on recruitement Underoåth319#1287.Have Mage friend looking to go with me as a team
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I send you a message in game and a real friend invitation ! check that! :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Want to go back to the days of big raids and more loot? Guild falling apart and want to go somewhere where a small group of friends can come with?From the Ashes, Khadgar's only remaining 25-man guild, is currently recruiting. We're a casual raiding guild (9 hours/week) that is currently progressing through this tier's content (25Man: 6/6 MSV, 2/6 HoF, 3/4 ToES; 10Man "Learning": 6/6 MSV, 4/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES).Our raid schedule is Tue-Wed-Thu from 8:30p to 11:30p (EST).We're currently heavily recruiting DPS classes (Hunters especially), and classes with dual roles (DPS/healer preferred).We try to focus on having as much fun as possible while raiding, but still killing bosses and progressing. We're looking for people who like to do both. If interested, check out our website at fromtheashes.us or contact (Cenddo, RealID: daniel.mingee.1@gmail.com) or Kossak in game. You can also contact any of our guild members who can direct you to someone else to talk to.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hey,

Still looking for a guild?

Please let me know

Thevestian#1253
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]