Dayani's Delicious Desserts (Healer OT)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/31/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Morenn
Morenn - yes, everyone wins that game, every time. Though if you both play, then I think I might technically win the mostest... ;)

lol. Perhaps. :P

What are you trying to say? ;p

Riôt
What are you trying to say? ;p

Riôt

Well I was just thinking that maybe she and I would be the winners. One of each may be better than two of the same thing. ;)
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/31/2012 06:01 AMPosted by Flintte
Which book is that from? I know I've read it, but I can't remember. Wyrd Sisters?

Wintersmith.
90 Pandaren Shaman
today is the day day i start preparing to get back to reality. :3 laundry, housecleaning, and the pep talks about how i will have to put on actual pants and see people on wednesday. :P
12/31/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Winnifred
Which book is that from? I know I've read it, but I can't remember. Wyrd Sisters?

Wintersmith.

Ah, right. Been a while since I've read that, gotta reread it.
100 Blood Elf Monk
12/31/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Fluffy
today is the day day i start preparing to get back to reality. :3 laundry, housecleaning, and the pep talks about how i will have to put on actual pants and see people on wednesday. :P

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-is-why-ill-never-be-adult.html
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/31/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Mist

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-is-why-ill-never-be-adult.html

omg yes!!! lol i love her blog. she hasnt posted anything in like a year. :*(
90 Blood Elf Priest
So the flu is not fun.

Just saying.

Yes, the flu is terribad. :(
100 Blood Elf Monk
12/31/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Fluffy
omg yes!!! lol i love her blog. she hasnt posted anything in like a year. :*(

I know, but it's okay because that comic never gets old.

And it is essentially my life.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I knew a moment of pique this morning when looking at the adverts that show up on google and facebook. Since they started tailoring these things to my history etc I wondered if the internet knows me better than my family does. Then I thought:

That's only fair. You spend a lot more time with it.
I knew a moment of pique this morning when looking at the adverts that show up on google and facebook. Since they started tailoring these things to my history etc I wondered if the internet knows me better than my family does. Then I thought:

Facebook's just creepy like that. I commented once about Buffy the Vampire Slayer on my friend's status, and immediately it was like "You should like the Buffy page".
90 Night Elf Druid

Facebook's just creepy like that. I commented once about Buffy the Vampire Slayer on my friend's status, and immediately it was like "You should like the Buffy page".

Because you should ;D!

I hate the facebook ads. They'll make sense then a random one will be thrown in there. I'll see stuff for WoW, other gaming ads, nerdy clothing, Buffy, and then something thrown in there about "singles in my area" or an "exciting new career as a lawyer" or something.

Because you should ;D!

I hate the facebook ads. They'll make sense then a random one will be thrown in there. I'll see stuff for WoW, other gaming ads, nerdy clothing, Buffy, and then something thrown in there about "singles in my area" or an "exciting new career as a lawyer" or something.

Worst was when I came out. Right after, Facebook was like "Look at all these gay singles in the area! Join <stupidwebsite> today!"

>.>
90 Pandaren Shaman
Facebook is *constantly* showing me ads for lesbian singles. I do have myself listed as interested in both men and women, but I don't have myself listed as single. I just decline to say. Yet still, every day. Lesbian singles. And only women mind you, they never show me ads for men. Not that I want any ads at all, since I am in fact... not single. *facepalms*
100 Blood Elf Monk
hahahahhaha.
90 Night Elf Druid

Because you should ;D!

Worst was when I came out. Right after, Facebook was like "Look at all these gay singles in the area! Join <stupidwebsite> today!"

>.>

xD! Oh facebook.

Seriously after my ex and I broke up "SINGLE MEN IN YOUR AREA" ... facebook is worse than a friend. Oh you're single now?! I have a friend that you might like!

12/31/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Fluffy
Facebook is *constantly* showing me ads for lesbian singles. I do have myself listed as interested in both men and women, but I don't have myself listed as single. I just decline to say. Yet still, every day. Lesbian singles. And only women mind you, they never show me ads for men. Not that I want any ads at all, since I am in fact... not single. *facepalms*

Wants to make sure you have options xD
12/31/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Veroicone

^^ Options are good!
90 Night Elf Druid
12/31/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Morenn

^^ Options are good!

Especially if pudding is involved.
12/31/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Veroicone
Especially if pudding is involved.

nomnomnom
90 Draenei Priest
Yeah, glad I've never signed up for Facebook. Or Twitter. Or any of that crap.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]